Windows 10: Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating)

Discus and support Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This was the error on the logs The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be (0xffffe80030000018,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/edielon, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating)

Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating) myPr5jAskvwXXneLG8-4roJYDIkULeDCCkZM0DEOEJs.jpg

This was the error on the logs

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be (0xffffe80030000018, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffffa98c93056a20, 0x000000000000000a).

https://preview.redd.it/6zeiin4qjmd...bp&s=4c872f268f3a8305c8a14f2ba1b27917ee5b7994

I also encountered a blue screen right after the update (while rebooting). This was the error on the logs on that time

https://preview.redd.it/vtrhjzjzjmd...bp&s=f53ebe63f65eea0d8712774e797132ba473383b8

I have zero clues what's causing it Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating) :(

submitted by /u/edielon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/edielon, Jan 26, 2021
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jan 26, 2021
  3. When Windows Installs Updates, it Blue-Screens beforehand

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why your computer goes to a blue screen before an update gets installed. This could be caused by missing update components or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Were there any error codes or messages that showed up when you saw the blue screen on your computer?
    • We would to clarify what steps you to attempted to disable the automatic updates?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

Windows 10 Pro and Home users also do not have the option to disable automatic updates. If you are using Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise or Education edition, then you will be able to defer the download and installation of Windows Updates on your computer
    system. Windows 10 Home users, will not see this option.

If you are using the version of Windows 10 that supports the option to defer updates, kindly take note of the following information below:

• Download and installation of security updates will happen immediately. Only features will be deferred
    • The deferment will occur for a couple of months only, after which these upgrades too will be downloaded and installed. Quality updates may get deferred by up to 30 days, whereas feature updates will not get installed for up to 180 days.

As a initial recommendation, you can follow the steps to troubleshoot blue screen errors that is available through this

link
    . This article will guide you in a step by steps process to correct errors that may lead to a blue screen showing on your computer.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating)

Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating)

1. Random Blue Screen after windows update (2 days after updating) - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screen

2. Blue screen after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after updates: Hi Guys I am starting to get confused. This is now the 3rd time my laptop has thrown me a blue screen of death after there where some updates.But I cannot throw away that it doesnt allow me to activate my windows either , I have tried it but just tells me it cant activate . I...
  3. Blue screen after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after updates: Hi Guys I am starting to get confused. This is now the 3rd time my laptop has thrown me a blue screen of death after there where some updates.But I cannot throw away that it doesnt allow me to activate my windows either , I have tried it but just tells me it cant activate . I...
  4. Random Blue Screen after windows update 2 days after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue Screen after windows update 2 days after updating: This was the error on the logs The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffe80030000018, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffffa98c93056a20, 0x000000000000000a. [ATTACH]...
  5. BSOD after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  6. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: I've got this screen tried everything and nothing works after the update took place [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-update/16919a90-0dcb-412a-b792-ab00b06ed66f
  7. Blue screens nearly every day after the update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens nearly every day after the update: Will this shit ever stop? I don't remember a single time an update came by that didn't destabilize the whole system for no reason or one that fixed any particular issues I had. Is it that inconceivable to push an update that doesn't ruin anything? submitted by...
  8. Blue screen after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen after update: As the title says my pc blue screens everytime it tries to install new update. It also has the same error code: 0x800f0845. So does anyone know why is it doing this and is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/THaT_NaMe_IS_tAK3N [link] [comments]...
  9. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: Windows did an update last night when shutting down. Now we only get a blue screen and a stop code of : whea_uncorrectable_error. I've tried resetting, recovery, and uninstalling and I can't get anywhere. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  10. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: Had several people in my company call in the past few days saying their computers had blue screened after running the January Windows update. We tried everything we could to get the computers to boot up at all but eventually had to resort to pulling the hd and throwing it in...