Windows 10: Random Blue Screen Errors After Moving

Discus and support Random Blue Screen Errors After Moving in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just moved out of college, and brought my gaming pc home in the car. Now whenever I start it up, it gives a blue screen with different errors each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mikegakis, May 9, 2022.

1. Random Blue Screen Errors After Moving

I just moved out of college, and brought my gaming pc home in the car. Now whenever I start it up, it gives a blue screen with different errors each time. They include: System service exception Driver IRQL not less or equal Unexpected kernel mode trap Page fault in nonpaged area

And a few others as well. Any idea how I should go about solving this?

submitted by /u/mikegakis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mikegakis, May 9, 2022

2. Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, May 9, 2022
  3. Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, May 9, 2022
  4. Random Blue Screen Errors After Moving

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Random Blue Screen Errors After Moving

1. Random Blue Screen Errors After Moving - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screen

2. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screen with no error code: Hi,Im having these random blue screen error with Dell optiplexDid the latest software updatesContacted Dell support there is no hardware problemsPlease let me know what files you need to troubleshoot further...
  3. Random blue screen with no error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screen with no error code: Hi,Im having these random blue screen error with Dell optiplexDid the latest software updatesContacted Dell support there is no hardware problemsPlease let me know what files you need to troubleshoot further...
  4. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  5. Random Blue screen error

Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  6. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue Screen Error with random error codes

Blue Screen Error with random error codes: I am facing this issue from last 2 months Blue screen error with random codes popping up while running the system and it suddenly goes to dead and again reboots again in 2 or 3 minutes dead screen shows up with some other codes it happens to be in loop. I checked all my...
  8. Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors

Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors: Hey im just randomly coming into sudden Blue screen shut downs and i cannot figure out what's going on. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000001f827096910, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80428c417f7. A dump was saved...
  9. Random blue screens, random errors everytime?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random blue screens, random errors everytime?: My pc worked just fine uptill recent days, but recently been getting alot of blue screens, with random errors... And im at a loss of what to do... Tried to reset ram sticks and all that, non works... Happend after recent windows update... submitted by /u/HappyThoughtts...
  10. (Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error

(Seemingly) Random Blue Screens, No Error: Hi guys, recently I was playing a video game on my desktop while talking to my friends over a program. Suddenly, the game froze and my display switched to a bluescreen. I rebooted and began to look into the issue only to have it blue screen again, shortly after opening my...