Windows 10: Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter

Discus and support Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone.,Recently I purchased a TP-LINK Archer T5E AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCI Express Adapter and Windows installed the drivers by default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhruv Shah1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter

Hello everyone.,Recently I purchased a TP-LINK Archer T5E AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCI Express Adapter and Windows installed the drivers by default and have been getting random BSOD's Ranging from Kernel Failure, Memory Management, Nvidia Graphics, IO, etcThis card is attached on PCI_e4 x1 slot and there is a RTX 3060 on PCI_e1 x16.Output of Hardware Monitor and Minidump are attached in the Onedrive Link.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag8rPH4HtCSochS-iRe9j0Iy3UU?e=RIFQHrRequesting assistance. I've also noticed that when I play games the game keeps crashing every 5 -8 minutes.

:)

Dhruv Shah1, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Auschwitz Win User

Random blue screen of deaths!!!

I get blue screen of deaths usually when I'm watching YouTube videos or playing video games it also happens at random.
    Attachment 51018 Any help would be much appreciated

Auschwitz, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Niru Win User
    Cannot enable TP-LINK W822N on new Windows10 installation

I just reinstalled Windows 10 64 bit after formatting my hard disk, and I'm trying to connect my TP-Link W822N-V2 wireless adapter. The TP-Link utility tool won't work and does not enable any option to be set. Also the tool's tooltip says disabled in the minitray.
    The steps I tried:

1. 1. The driver and utility tools I downloaded from: Download for TL-WN822N | TP-Link doesn't quite work. The wireless adapter is recognized and the green light on it turns on however the utility tool won't scan for networks.

1. 2. Right Click enable wireless in networks and sharing center but doesn't do anything.

1. 3. Uninstall the driver I just installed.

1. 4. I tried going through the Windows 10 Driver store uninstalling the drivers I installed from TP-Link by doing Update Driver -> Browse my computer... -> Let me pick from a list of device drivers from my computer -> Network Adapters -> TP-LINK Technologies Co. -> TP-LINK 300MBPS Wireless High Powered USB Adapter.

Is there a step or anything else I can try?

4. James7858 Win User

Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter

Blue screen of death Help!

Hi

I connect my pc via wifi and occasionally get the 'limited internet' symbol in the bottom right and with windows 7 i would just have to pull the wifi adapter out and plug it back in again. I have now upgraded to windows 10. When i went to reboot the wifi
    adapter earlier today I immediately got the blue screen of death with error message KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I booted the computer back up and repeated the process to see if it was just a hiccup but sure enough it crashed again. Anybody have any ideas
    what could be causing this? I have the TP-link TL-WN822N adapter. Thanks

James7858, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter

1. Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screen

2. Encountering blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering blue screen of death: This is a brand new laptop. System has crashed a number of times BSOD when I turn laptop back on after it has automatically gone into sleep mode. Other times the system just crashes in the middle of doing work. I think I was able to isolate the error log file, posted below....
  3. Encountering blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountering blue screen of death: This is a brand new laptop. System has crashed a number of times BSOD when I turn laptop back on after it has automatically gone into sleep mode. Other times the system just crashes in the middle of doing work. I think I was able to isolate the error log file, posted below....
  4. TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks

in Windows 10 News
    TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks: [ATTACH]If your TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter is not working or detecting networks then this post will be able to help you. Routers from TP-Link can share a 3G/4G connection with multiple wireless devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. They also provide internet...
  5. Random Blue Screen Of Deaths

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screen Of Deaths: I am getting random blue screens of death, i thought it may be the ram i have 8 sticks of 32GB so i tested each ram stick individually and they all worked fine. when i have them all plugged in it can run for a day without issues but i got another blue screen of death today....
  6. Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter: Hello everyone.,Recently I purchased a TP-LINK Archer T5E AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCI Express Adapter and Windows installed the drivers by default and have been getting random BSOD's Ranging from Kernel Failure, Memory Management, Nvidia Graphics, IO, etcThis card is...
  7. Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue Screen of Death encountered after installing WiFi Bluetooh TP Link Adapter: Hello everyone.,Recently I purchased a TP-LINK Archer T5E AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.2 PCI Express Adapter and Windows installed the drivers by default and have been getting random BSOD's Ranging from Kernel Failure, Memory Management, Nvidia Graphics, IO, etcThis card is...
  8. randome blue screen of death

randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  9. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  10. Blue screen of death after installing Tp-link Archer T5E

Blue screen of death after installing Tp-link Archer T5E: I just purchased the TP Link Archer T5E and installed it. Upon boot, it took me to my normal login screen. After entering my pin, my pc immediately threw the blue screen of death. After multiple restart attempts, nothing changed. Could anybody help me?...