Windows 10: Random Blue Screen while Gaming

Discus and support Random Blue Screen while Gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, My wifes PC has been having random blue screens not all the same error code while playing games will list games below and im struggling to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QuicKs55, Apr 14, 2020.

1. QuicKs55 Win User

Random Blue Screen while Gaming

Hi guys,

My wifes PC has been having random blue screens not all the same error code while playing games will list games below and im struggling to resolve the problem.

Blue Screen Errors has been others but cant remember, i've started logging them once i realized its not always the same

Critical_structure_corruption

Page_fault__in_nonpaged_aera

Games List

• Overwatch
    • Guildwars 2
    • Hearthstone

Also playing those games will stream twitch/YouTube and browsing the net

I've tired updating drivers, back dating drivers, reloading windows, full fresh install.

PC Spec's

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X with Wraith Spire

PSU: Thermaltake Smart Pro RGB Modular Bronze 750W

Ram: G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3200C16D-32GTZN 32GB 2x16GB DDR4

GPU: ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB

M/B: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Motherboard

M.2: Samsung 860 EVO M.2 SATA SSD 1TB any help to fix these or where i should be looking would be great

Thanks!

:)

QuicKs55, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Ricko66 Win User

Random apps and games crashes with error 0xc0000005 and blue screens

Since the end of July 2019 my apps and games (including windows services) have been crashing randomly, the windows event log lists these crashes with error 0xc0000005, here's an example for the game Verdun (other apps and games crash with the same error):

Faulting application name: Verdun.exe, version: 2019.2.4.15146, time stamp: 0x5d65bc48

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00003ffca4ea3081

Faulting process ID: 0x1760

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5859441ddbe1a

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WW1GameSeries\Verdun\Verdun.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report ID: 47476bd7-22fa-4760-b22b-07598c183ba1

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have also been having random blue screens with the errors PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

I have used windows Driver Verifier and I managed to get some blue screens that point to the clipsp.sys driver but I don't think the content of the blue screen contains everything meaningful.

The crashes do not seem to happen in Safe Mode.

In the past months I have tried almost everything:

• Clean boot
    • Updated windows to latest version
    • Used all tools to check integrity or corruption like sfc, chkdsk, ecc.
    • Clean reinstalled windows multiple times
    • Replaced RAM modules
    • Replaced motherboard
    The crashes still happen. Since I have no idea what is causing these crashes my next step will be replacing the CPU...

Ricko66, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Random Blue Screen while Gaming - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screen

2. Blue screen randomly while gaming on a good gaming setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen randomly while gaming on a good gaming setup: This happens on multiple games, I experienced this on R6, CS2, Rocket League and even World of Warcraft, I've tried looking into the event viewer the last time it happened and there are a bunch of errors, feels kinda overwhelming so i need some help lol. The description for...
  3. Blue screen randomly while gaming on a good gaming setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen randomly while gaming on a good gaming setup: This happens on multiple games, I experienced this on R6, CS2, Rocket League and even World of Warcraft, I've tried looking into the event viewer the last time it happened and there are a bunch of errors, feels kinda overwhelming so i need some help lol. The description for...
  4. Blue screen randomly while gaming on a good gaming setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens while gaming.: Hi guys looking for some help on this issue I have been having. I recently got a pre built PC from Scan UK and it was fine for a week and half then suddenly I started getting blue screens with the stop code and faulty module once every 3/4 days. My build is a MSI Geforce 4090...
  6. Blue Screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screens while gaming.: So i play allot of Rust and i get a few bluescreens sometimes. Sometimes its the same one sometimes its another one. The one that i the most get it IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver hal.dll or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver tcpip.sys This is the...
  7. blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blue screening while gaming: I get frequent blue screens while playing games, the unexpected store exception kind. I've done a bunch of stuff, my disk is fine, up to date, no antivirus. HELP....
  8. random blue screen while gaming

random blue screen while gaming: cpu: ryzen5 2600x (stock settings) gpu: evga 1070ti (stock settings) mb: gigabyte x470 ultra gaming ram: G.Skill Aegis 8gb*2 (3000mhz) psu: FSP aurum S 550w operating ssd: adata sp920 128gb operating temperatures of cpu,gpu,ssd are both fine. heres the minidump files...
  9. Random blue screens while gaming.

Random blue screens while gaming.: Recently I have been bluescreening around once every two days when playing games. The error is kmode_exception_not_handled. I read online that this is sometimes caused by faulty drivers, so I have been running the driver verifier. Immediately on boot the driver verifier...
  10. Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors

Blue screen errors while gaming - random errors: Hi Recently I am facing blue screen errors while gaming and recording with Nvidia ShadowPlay There is not single error which I can name, as crashes produced many BOSD errors Recent error was " Driver Expool Corrupted" while I was gaming Need for speed 2016 game...