Windows 10: Random blue screen

Discus and support Random blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i just got this desktop pc and the specs are Intel® Core™ i5-11400F Prozessor 12 MB Cache, bis zu 4.40 GHz16 GBZOTAC® GeForce RTX™ 306012 GBSSD ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Filce123, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Filce123 Win User

Random blue screen

So i just got this desktop pc and the specs are Intel® Core™ i5-11400F Prozessor 12 MB Cache, bis zu 4.40 GHz16 GBZOTAC® GeForce RTX™ 306012 GBSSD , 512 GB , M.2 via PCIe2.60 GHzNow everything is good i got mcafee antivirus and paid for it. But sometimes when im playing i get a blue screen and after 0.5 seconds the computer restarts and everything is working again. Sometimes my screen freezes while watching youtube, its only these problems anyone know a fix?I have downloaded every windows update.

:)

Filce123, Sep 14, 2021

2. Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Random blue screen

Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Random blue screen

1. Random blue screen - Similar Threads - Random blue screen

2. Random blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screen: Please help me. I have blue screen when use computer, i don't know how to fix it. I have Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.2715 Dumps: dumps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-blue-screen/d804b766-3889-40ad-a8e4-7f0c1fcf2c6e
  3. Random blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screen: Please help me. I have blue screen when use computer, i don't know how to fix it. I have Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.2715 Dumps: dumps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-blue-screen/d804b766-3889-40ad-a8e4-7f0c1fcf2c6e
  4. random blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random blue screen: random blue screensometimes during a gamesometimes not doing anythingps: caught the last minidmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/11y00lL_OXQ2UPF4W9OMLiu9zD1u3x-aq/view?usp=sharing...
  5. Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens: I'm having random blue screen on my Windows 11. Few days ago I installed new RAM on my PC, works good all day but sometimes just go to blue screen and restart. I had 4 blue screen since I installed my new ram but I don't know if is a ram issue. How can I know? This happen...
  6. Random blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screens: Hello, I have been experiencing blue screens for a while, I have checked my physical components but I do not think they are the problem. I have also checked the latest memory minidumps and the Memory.dump. But I don't understand them very well and I don't know what error they...
  7. Random blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screens: Hello, I have been experiencing blue screens for a while, I have checked my physical components but I do not think they are the problem. I have also checked the latest memory minidumps and the Memory.dump. But I don't understand them very well and I don't know what error they...
  8. random blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random blue screen: 1-2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EoikS2MjTSVq7qbnExZNlSdCj7-ICZJS/view?usp=sharing```Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091622-13500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel...
  9. Random Blue Screen

Random Blue Screen: Hi,I've received two BSoDs in the past few weeks without any known reason. I don't use any antivirus besides windows defender and dont have any new hardware on my laptop so the troubleshooting really doesn't match my situation.Is there any way to locate and find the issue...
  10. Random blue screen.

Random blue screen.: Got a random blue screen. What can I do to avoid running into it again? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11-Jan-19 18:47:12 Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)...