Windows 10: Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

Discus and support Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and software crashes stating BEX64. I have my RAM profiled to XMP. I am new to using Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnimalPuma42387, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

Hi!

I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and software crashes stating BEX64. I have my RAM profiled to XMP. I am new to using Microsoft forums and trouble shooting computers in general. I did get a virus by downloading Dram calculator from the wrong website, just to check whether my timings were correct. I have wiped the drives using ASUS safe wipe and reinstalled windows while also flashing the bios to prevent infection however instability still is present. The computer tends to bluescreen when running windows defender full scan, and programs tend to crash on start up and shutdown.

Software errors 1:

Source

ROG Live Service

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎15/‎09/‎2020 14:08

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\ASUS\ROG Live Service\ROGLiveService.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BEX64

Application Name: ROGLiveService.exe

Application Version: 1.1.5.0

Application Timestamp: 5f4da60c

Fault Module Name: DeviceHalDetect.dll_unloaded

Fault Module Version: 0.0.8.13

Fault Module Timestamp: 5f292c3c

Exception Offset: 0000000000026c1e

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 0000000000000008

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 2264

Additional Information 2: 2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9

Additional Information 3: 875f

Additional Information 4: 875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 00eb820af67e5a9595cadc74d0b8386b 1570309814368090219

First Blue screen:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎15/‎09/‎2020 12:13

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 3b

Parameter 1: c0000005

Parameter 2: ffff82523327f77b

Parameter 3: fffff603a7e92060

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

Bucket ID: 0x3B_c0000005_win32kbase!NtDCompositionConfirmFrame

Second Blue screen:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎15/‎09/‎2020 14:08

Status

Report sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: 9

Parameter 3: 8

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

Bucket ID: AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_nvlddmkm!rmIsr

Thank you in advance!

Regards Kai.

:)

AnimalPuma42387, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

November updates blue screen Error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using any third party software for chatting?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    For now, I suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

1. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors - Similar Threads - Random Blue screens

2. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes. I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  3. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes. I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  4. Blue screen 133 and BEX64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 133 and BEX64: Hi I have been having issues with my PC, and it just keeps freezing and restarting my PC.Usually its just I start up the PC and I get blue screened and it restarts on its own or it will just freeze and then go straight to start up after around 5 minutes or so.This is what I...
  5. Blue screen 133 and BEX64

Blue screen 133 and BEX64: Hi I have been having issues with my PC, and it just keeps freezing and restarting my PC.Usually its just I start up the PC and I get blue screened and it restarts on its own or it will just freeze and then go straight to start up after around 5 minutes or so.This is what I...
  6. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  7. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  8. Random Blue screen error

9. PC instability and random blue screens of death

PC instability and random blue screens of death: What started as random game instability has become complete pc instability. My computer will randomly restart, blue screen, freeze. Sometimes I'll get a blue screen upon restarting as well and the error codes are never constant. I've tried a bunch of fixes I found online...
  10. Bex64 error

Bex64 error: Source Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Summary Stopped working Date ‎11/‎18/‎2018 11:24 AM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: G:\Call of Duty Black Ops 4\BlackOps4.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: BlackOps4.exe Application...