Windows 10: Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

Discus and support Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Computer randomly crashes with stop error 0x00000133,sometimes the computer freezes and makes scary noise, then Blue screen occurs.This problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arunav Roy, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

My Computer randomly crashes with stop error 0x00000133,sometimes the computer freezes and makes scary noise, then Blue screen occurs.This problem started occuring from today.

Device specs:

Product name:HP Pavilion 11 x360 PC

Total memory:4.00 GB

Processor name:IntelR PentiumR CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz.

Windows Specs:

Windows 10 Pro Version 2004

OS build:19041.508

Recently Cleaned installed Windows 10 with all latest updates installed.

Updating and rollback drivers didnt help either.

From event viewer it says:

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

Here are the Memory Dump Files.

:)

Arunav Roy, Sep 20, 2020

2. Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

1. Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screens

2. Bug Check - Random Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Check - Random Crash: Desktop IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHzRAM: 16.0 GBGPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GBHi,I'm receiving error codes and random crashes on my pc. Here are the details from Windows Logs under System:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  3. Bug Check - Random Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Check - Random Crash: Desktop IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHzRAM: 16.0 GBGPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GBHi,I'm receiving error codes and random crashes on my pc. Here are the details from Windows Logs under System:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  4. Bug Check - Random Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50: My pc got a blue screen with this event data:param1 - 0x00000050param2 - C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPparam3 - eb7c53e6-8493-45e3-ba17-1feccaa913d3Is this a big problem or this is somehow normal?...
  6. Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50: My pc got a blue screen with this event data:param1 - 0x00000050param2 - C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMPparam3 - eb7c53e6-8493-45e3-ba17-1feccaa913d3Is this a big problem or this is somehow normal?...
  7. Blue Screen - Bug Check 0x50

8. PC is blue screening randomly, bug check 1001. Minidump attacked in comments

PC is blue screening randomly, bug check 1001. Minidump attacked in comments: Hello, since around a week ago, my PC has started to randomly blue screen. No idea whats causing it. I have uploaded the minidump so if anyone could help that would be perfect.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Usxe--vXsZvvKGjcl2AuXjzs-BddxE1F/view?usp=sharingThanks....
  9. pc blue screen from bug check

pc blue screen from bug check: my pc randomly blue screened from the following error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffcd05b59e7068, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80446ed86ae, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.: I recently had my CPU replaced from an AMD A4-4xxx I forget dual-core CPU to an AMD Athlon X4 870K Quad Core CPU, and only after that has been done, do the crashes occur. I am not sure what is causing the problem, but here is the latest minidump. Let me know if you need more...