Windows 10: Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

Discus and support Random Blue Screens in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been getting random crashes in Windows 10 while performing tasks like browsing the web and watching videos. Sometimes the video app itself VLC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NarendB, Dec 24, 2021.

1. NarendB Win User

Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

I've been getting random crashes in Windows 10 while performing tasks like browsing the web and watching videos. Sometimes the video app itself VLC would crash randomly. Here are some solutions that I tried:1 Complete fresh install of Windows 10 from bootable USB. This was done about 3 times, yet the blue screens keep appearing after each install.2 Using the commands DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow. These found no errors when ran.3 Running the built in Windows Memory Diagnostic. No errors found with regard to the memory.I have attached a OneDrive link to th

:)

NarendB, Dec 24, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 24, 2021
  3. Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, Dec 24, 2021
  4. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

1. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screens

2. Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens: I'm having random blue screen on my Windows 11. Few days ago I installed new RAM on my PC, works good all day but sometimes just go to blue screen and restart. I had 4 blue screen since I installed my new ram but I don't know if is a ram issue. How can I know? This happen...
  3. Random blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screens: Hello, I have been experiencing blue screens for a while, I have checked my physical components but I do not think they are the problem. I have also checked the latest memory minidumps and the Memory.dump. But I don't understand them very well and I don't know what error they...
  4. Random blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screens: Hello, I have been experiencing blue screens for a while, I have checked my physical components but I do not think they are the problem. I have also checked the latest memory minidumps and the Memory.dump. But I don't understand them very well and I don't know what error they...
  5. random blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random blue screen: 1-2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EoikS2MjTSVq7qbnExZNlSdCj7-ICZJS/view?usp=sharing```Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091622-13500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel...
  6. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screens in Windows 10: I've been getting random crashes in Windows 10 while performing tasks like browsing the web and watching videos. Sometimes the video app itself VLC would crash randomly. Here are some solutions that I tried:1 Complete fresh install of Windows 10 from bootable USB. This was...
  7. Random Blue Screens in Windows 10

Random Blue Screens in Windows 10: I've been getting random crashes in Windows 10 while performing tasks like browsing the web and watching videos. Sometimes the video app itself VLC would crash randomly. Here are some solutions that I tried:1 Complete fresh install of Windows 10 from bootable USB. This was...
  8. Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens

Windows 10 Randomly Gets Blue Screens: Hello. My computer is running Windows 10 20H2 and it randomly gets blue screens. I've looked at the minidump files and ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the cause of the blue screens. I have attached two minidump files for your to look at. minidumps.zip So far, I haven't found a way...
  9. Random Blue Screen

Random Blue Screen: Hi,I've received two BSoDs in the past few weeks without any known reason. I don't use any antivirus besides windows defender and dont have any new hardware on my laptop so the troubleshooting really doesn't match my situation.Is there any way to locate and find the issue...
  10. windows blue screens randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows blue screens randomly: heres the windows event log System - Provider [ Name] EventLog - EventID 6008 [ Qualifiers] 32768 Level 2 Task 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2020-03-17T14:54:40.014884100Z EventRecordID 10077...