Windows 10: Random Blue Screens ntkrnlmp.exe

Discus and support Random Blue Screens ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built this system in late January. Never had any issues with it. Started having blue screens a couple weeks ago or so. I ran memtest and got errors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xetura, Sep 3, 2018.

1. xetura Win User

Random Blue Screens ntkrnlmp.exe

I built this system in late January. Never had any issues with it. Started having blue screens a couple weeks ago or so. I ran memtest and got errors, so I upped the memory voltage .01 and the test ran for 25 hours straight without errors. Despite that, I'm still getting blue screens. They seem to be completely random. I attached yesterdays and today's crashes. Thanks.

TR616-Mon_09_03_2018_175217_37.zipTR616-Sun_09_02_2018_130254_55.zip

:)

xetura, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Random Blue Screens ntkrnlmp.exe - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screens

2. Random blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screen: Please help me. I have blue screen when use computer, i don't know how to fix it. I have Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.2715 Dumps: dumps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-blue-screen/d804b766-3889-40ad-a8e4-7f0c1fcf2c6e
  3. random blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random blue screen: random blue screensometimes during a gamesometimes not doing anythingps: caught the last minidmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/11y00lL_OXQ2UPF4W9OMLiu9zD1u3x-aq/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens: I'm having random blue screen on my Windows 11. Few days ago I installed new RAM on my PC, works good all day but sometimes just go to blue screen and restart. I had 4 blue screen since I installed my new ram but I don't know if is a ram issue. How can I know? This happen...
  5. Random blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screens: Hello, I have been experiencing blue screens for a while, I have checked my physical components but I do not think they are the problem. I have also checked the latest memory minidumps and the Memory.dump. But I don't understand them very well and I don't know what error they...
  6. Random blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screens: Hello, I have been experiencing blue screens for a while, I have checked my physical components but I do not think they are the problem. I have also checked the latest memory minidumps and the Memory.dump. But I don't understand them very well and I don't know what error they...
  7. random blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random blue screen: 1-2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EoikS2MjTSVq7qbnExZNlSdCj7-ICZJS/view?usp=sharing```Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091622-13500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel...
  8. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  9. Random Blue Screen

Random Blue Screen: Hi,I've received two BSoDs in the past few weeks without any known reason. I don't use any antivirus besides windows defender and dont have any new hardware on my laptop so the troubleshooting really doesn't match my situation.Is there any way to locate and find the issue...
  10. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
Tags: