Windows 10: Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11

Discus and support Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC has been randomly crashing and leading to blue screens of death. I’ve gotten various stop code errors such as CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, UNEXPECTED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sohandaboss, May 25, 2024.

1. Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11

My PC has been randomly crashing and leading to blue screens of death. I’ve gotten various stop code errors such as CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I tried resetting my PC while keeping my files, and midway through the process it black screened and started undoing the changes, keeping my PC the way it was and the errors continued. This has been happening for a few days now, and I don’t know what to do.

:)

Sohandaboss, May 25, 2024
  2. Auschwitz Win User

Random blue screen of deaths!!!

I get blue screen of deaths usually when I'm watching YouTube videos or playing video games it also happens at random.
    Attachment 51018 Any help would be much appreciated

Auschwitz, May 25, 2024
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 25, 2024
  4. Dann Win User

Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11

1. Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Random Blue Screens

2. Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens of Death on Windows 11: My PC has been randomly crashing and leading to blue screens of death. I’ve gotten various stop code errors such as CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I tried resetting my PC while keeping my files, and...
  3. Windows 11 randomly freezes and blue screen of death!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 randomly freezes and blue screen of death!: Hello, I please need some windows 11-related help:I have recently gotten a new PC with pre-installed windows 11 pro. The problem is the following:-Usually soon after startup or during startup windows 11 shows the blue screen of death. After 1 or few restarts it works normally...
  4. Windows 11 randomly freezes and blue screen of death!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 randomly freezes and blue screen of death!: Hello, I please need some windows 11-related help:I have recently gotten a new PC with pre-installed windows 11 pro. The problem is the following:-Usually soon after startup or during startup windows 11 shows the blue screen of death. After 1 or few restarts it works normally...
  5. Random Blue Screen Of Deaths

Random Blue Screen Of Deaths: I am getting random blue screens of death, i thought it may be the ram i have 8 sticks of 32GB so i tested each ram stick individually and they all worked fine. when i have them all plugged in it can run for a day without issues but i got another blue screen of death today....
  6. Random Blue Screens of Death

Random Blue Screens of Death: Ever since updating to Windows 11 a couple months ago, I've been experiencing random freezes and BSODs. Heck, sometimes it doesn't even BSOD, it just goes straight to restarting itself. Sometimes it happens when my laptop doesn't even have any apps/programs open. I don't...
  7. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  8. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  9. randome blue screen of death

10. Random blue screen of deaths!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screen of deaths!!!: I get blue screen of deaths usually when I'm watching YouTube videos or playing video games it also happens at random. Attachment 51018 Any help would be much appreciated 31892