Windows 10: Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix

Discus and support Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New laptop, no antivirus other than Windows Defender, no new software installed that has ever given me issues on any other device. Bluescreen stopcode:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Glacitor, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Glacitor Win User

Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix

New laptop, no antivirus other than Windows Defender, no new software installed that has ever given me issues on any other device. Bluescreen stopcode: "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Microsoft support page has been of very little help. The computer is fully up-to-date no updates in Windows Update, not even optional updates.Computer SpecsRandom Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix :processor - AMD Ryzen 5 6600U with Radeon Graphics @ 2.90 GHzInstalled RAM - 8.00 GB maxSystem type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition - Windows 11 HomeVersion - 21H2OS Build - 22000.1641Manufacturer/Device type - Lenovo Yoga 7 14ARB7Does anyon

:)

Glacitor, Mar 7, 2023

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 7, 2023
  3. MrBarma Win User
    HP Laptop having random BSOD's

Thanks for the reply. But yeah the suggestions there aren't really usefull, and I think there's an underlying problem that causes this. The random errors in Chrome I can live with, but the bluescreens not so much....

MrBarma, Mar 7, 2023
  4. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

1. Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix - Similar Threads - Random Bluescreen Errors

2. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  3. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  4. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Bluescreen Errors - No knowable fix: New laptop, no antivirus other than Windows Defender, no new software installed that has ever given me issues on any other device. Bluescreen stopcode: "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Microsoft support page has been of very little help. The computer is fully up-to-date no updates...
  6. Random bluescreens

Random bluescreens: Hello, My computer keeps producing bluescreens every few hours or days since I bought it a few months ago. The messages are often different ones. I have uploaded the last three minidumps all happened today, normally it is not so often, MSInfo32 data and system...
  7. Random Bluescreens

Random Bluescreens: Hey, I was wondering if someone can help with the random blue-screens that have been haunting us for a long while.My girlfriends computer has been having blue screens everyday for a couple of months now and I could never figure out what its being caused byWe bought new ram to...
  8. random bluescreens

random bluescreens: New PC build - has been working fine for 6-8 weeks. Last week I had a bluescreen - froze on bluescreen and had to reset. Last two days I have had 3 bluescreens. Random cant work out what is triggering it. Latest did save a dump file. Not overclocking. Dump file and...
  9. Random BlueScreens

Random BlueScreens: Hey hey, my mom is receiving random BSOD and I am struggling to figure out why... The system is a completely new build and 1.5 weeks old, Blue Screens appear randomly during the system run so not during the start or during a specific action at least from what I can tell. My...
  10. Random Bluescreening

Random Bluescreening: Hi all, I have had this issue for some time now and I feel its time to resolve it. All I can see in the logs that relate just before the Bluescreen is a bugcheck event in Event Manager - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...