Windows 10: Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless

Discus and support Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've had a lot of issues with my computer ever since my Motherboard stopped working. I've replaced the motherboard, RAM, CPU and PSU but i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thijs van Loef, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless

Hello,

I've had a lot of issues with my computer ever since my Motherboard stopped working.

I've replaced the motherboard, RAM, CPU and PSU but i'm still getting random BSOD while working with my computer.

I've tried the following:

Completely reinstall Windows (From a Default ISO, formatted everything before installation)

Update all of my drivers.

Removed older GPU (fysically removed it), disabled all the GPU drivers.

Windows Memory Diagnostic (nothing wrong)

SFC /scannnow (nothing wrong)

dskchk on every disk i have plugged in the computer (4 total, 2ssd's, 2 hdd's)

021319-16593-01.dmp 13-Feb-19 22:02:45 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a Ndu.sys Ndu.sys+5180 ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440
    021319-7937-01.dmp 13-Feb-19 19:55:25 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001e tcpip.sys tcpip.sys+6b5f ntoskrnl.exe+1b1040
    021319-11765-01.dmp 13-Feb-19 19:43:51 Unkown 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1b1040 toskrnl.exe+1b1040

These bluescreens were after i completely reinstalled my entire computer

Before the reinstall i would get the following bluescreens:

Kernal Security Check Failure

System Thread exeption not handled

Page fault in non-paged area

Please help, i've completely ran out of ideas. the only thing i can think of is a fault boot SSD, thoughts?

:)

Thijs van Loef, Feb 13, 2019

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitire game recently froze rendering my computer useless.

Hi to all the helpful people here. My problem is a tricky one. I enjoy playing solitaire using the app that came with windows 10. However it recently froze rendering my computer useless, for wont of a better word. I contacted Microsoft and a very helpful
    technician resolved my problem. However the problem has re-appeared. When I play solitaire after a few games it freezes. Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if so how do I fix the problem.

The reason I am asking here is because it may be quite simple to remedy the problem, or would you suggest I go to Microsoft again?

unhappysherro, Feb 13, 2019
  4. hr0201 Win User

Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless

"audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

And another thing to try:
    Update your audio drivers (strange that this would be necessary as there hadn't been any changes for me; but it usually is a good idea to have the latest drivers anyway).
    Note: We did have a PC whose audio stopped working and a BIOS update solved it. This definitely wasn't the root of the problem for that computer because it was working like normal before and there were no apparent changes (and the user didn't have administrative access). I'd recommend this as a last step. I've never had a problem with a BIOS update but prefer to do it only if there is a useful fix (and of course better to back up before).

Here's another solution that someone posted:
    Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
    I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked
    note: make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled
    < I don't know if this is necessary but that's what the poster suggested. - >

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    << I would think just updating the driver would probably work, but if not (for instance if it's up-to-date) then you could try the following steps as well. - >>
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

hr0201, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless

1. Random Bluescreens rendering my computer useless - Similar Threads - Random Bluescreens rendering

2. 20H2 update rendered my PC useless

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 update rendered my PC useless: I have an Alienware R8 with RTX 2070. I started off with that because people with a somewhat related issue are saying that they are stuck on the boot screen but in my case my computer displays nothing at all. After the update I can power up my PC and the lights on the desktop...
  3. June update has rendered printer useless

June update has rendered printer useless: Since installing the June update I am unable to connect to my printer. On the manufacturer's website I see this message: If you have installed the June Windows 10 updates KB4557957 / KB4560960 you may find you can no longer print from your PC. If you have been affected...
  4. Printers Rendered Useless. Not Happy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers Rendered Useless. Not Happy: Windows 10 did an update on my desktop. Now it has rendered my printer obsolete. updated the drivers for my Brother MFC-J410W and Xerox 6505 printers and they do not work. What is the status of a fix? I need to print. I think Microsoft should pay to purchase a new printer and...
  5. Cannot switch out of S Mode, This has rendered my computer useless for work

Cannot switch out of S Mode, This has rendered my computer useless for work: The "Get" button at the "Switch out of S Mode" page in the Microsoft Store does nothing. I cannot install my productivity apps. This has rendered my computer completely useless. I cannot believe Microsoft has this setup to block non-Windows made apps. My videoconferencing,...
  6. Windows 10 updates rendered both my desktops useless!

Windows 10 updates rendered both my desktops useless!: [IMG]This is the error I get from my desktop after the latest update. I can get into these options but none of them lead anywhere. They all come back to “cannot do it” if i try to repair, restore, check disk from command prompt, it always tells me it cant be done or was...
  7. Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless.: Automatic bluetooth driver update is rendering my wifi useless. Older version of bluetooth works with wifi so please do not auto update my bluetooth and wifi drivers....
  8. floating bubbles render touch screen useless

in Windows 10 Customization
    floating bubbles render touch screen useless: My Dell laptop has all of the sudden developed floating bubbles on the screen which make the mouse jumpy and stops working. I have tried all the fixes I read about, rebooted multiple times and disabled touch screen, which all help it work for a short time but doesn't fix the...
  9. Since kb4051963 Nvidia driver hangs rendering my computer useless

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Since kb4051963 Nvidia driver hangs rendering my computer useless: I installed KB4051963 he other day because Windows 10 told me an update was released. Little did I know this update would ruin my install. There is so compatibility issue or something that I can't figure out, however I believe it is will Nvidia drivers. There is no...
  10. Windows Explorer Erratic Behavior Renders Computer Useless

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Erratic Behavior Renders Computer Useless: So the computer boots normally. Windows loads. The sign-in screen comes up fine. Once I sign in, I get a black screen and the mouse arrow. The arrow responds fine. Eventually (several minutes) explorer sort of half-loads.The taskbar is visible, but when I hover over it the...