Windows 10: Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake

Discus and support Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fIVACqxUjDI4Jcs https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fn9v9m44nyFW5A8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenCook_715, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake

Minidumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fIVACqxUjDI4Jcs

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fn9v9m44nyFW5A8

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorarSo_MXo7fV-f443u7bkdlyQ

Windows 10 Pro 1809

Ryzen 7 2700x with PBO

ASRock X470 Master SLI/ac

2x8GB Ballistix Sport LE XMP3000

EVGA GTX1070 SC

Random bluescreens. No obvious triggers. Stressing the system makes no difference.

Sometimes fails to wake from sleep if it has been asleep for a while. Powers on but no display, no keyboard or mouse input.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

BenCook_715, Jan 16, 2019

2. Random wake ups

For some reason my computer now wakes up at random from S3 sleep. I have no idea why. Nothing is scheduled. Its completely random.

I just turned magic packet off so I am testing that now. But its bugging the hell out of me why it would just wake up!

Any ideas?

TheMailMan78, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Win 10 v1803 Fails To Wake Scheduled Jobs when Allow Wake Timers set to 'Important Wake Timers Only'

Hi No Jo,

It is possible that the issue is caused due to the changes you made on your computer. Some power settings may have also changed that is why it fails to wake from sleep. To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter. To do this,
    follow the steps below:

1. Type Troubleshoot in the search box then press Enter.
    2. Click on Power and then on Run the troubleshooter.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wizard.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Jan 16, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake

1. Random bluescreens, sometimes fails to wake - Similar Threads - Random bluescreens sometimes

2. PC Seems to Bluescreen randomly sometime takes hours form boot sometimes minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Seems to Bluescreen randomly sometime takes hours form boot sometimes minutes.: Here the dumpfile ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. PC Seems to Bluescreen randomly sometime takes hours form boot sometimes minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Seems to Bluescreen randomly sometime takes hours form boot sometimes minutes.: Here the dumpfile ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Random bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random bluescreens: Hello, My computer keeps producing bluescreens every few hours or days since I bought it a few months ago. The messages are often different ones. I have uploaded the last three minidumps all happened today, normally it is not so often, MSInfo32 data and system...
  5. Random Bluescreens

Random Bluescreens: Hey, I was wondering if someone can help with the random blue-screens that have been haunting us for a long while.My girlfriends computer has been having blue screens everyday for a couple of months now and I could never figure out what its being caused byWe bought new ram to...
  6. random bluescreens

random bluescreens: New PC build - has been working fine for 6-8 weeks. Last week I had a bluescreen - froze on bluescreen and had to reset. Last two days I have had 3 bluescreens. Random cant work out what is triggering it. Latest did save a dump file. Not overclocking. Dump file and...
  7. Sometimes keyboard will not wake PC from sleep, sometimes it will.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes keyboard will not wake PC from sleep, sometimes it will.: What is causing this to occur? I can't pin down any circumstances that make it work or not. Sometimes if I hit a key on the keyboard, it will wake the PC, other times not. But clicking the mouse always wakes it. And the mouse is plugged in to the keyboard, then there are two...
  8. Random BlueScreens

Random BlueScreens: Hey hey, my mom is receiving random BSOD and I am struggling to figure out why... The system is a completely new build and 1.5 weeks old, Blue Screens appear randomly during the system run so not during the start or during a specific action at least from what I can tell. My...
  9. Random BSOD sometimes

Random BSOD sometimes: Hi there, I have lately a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED crash out of nowhere . Not my first crash Already reinstalled windows but that dosnt fix my problem. I looked online for a solution and didnt find one. I have the DMP but do not understand it. DMP link:...
  10. Random Bluescreening

Random Bluescreening: Hi all, I have had this issue for some time now and I feel its time to resolve it. All I can see in the logs that relate just before the Bluescreen is a bugcheck event in Event Manager - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...