Windows 10: Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.

Discus and support Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was casually playing World of Warcraft late at night and then after I was AFK for about an hour I came back and noticed my graphics were terrible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saadidit, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Saadidit Win User

Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.

So I was casually playing World of Warcraft late at night and then after I was AFK for about an hour I came back and noticed my graphics were terrible in game without the settings being altered and my FPS dropped to constant 1-5 FPS from a normal 40-50 I closed out the game and all of my screen was zoomed in on the desktop screen and blurred. The display was still only at 100% and the resolution slightly improved when changed from 1024x768 to 1152x864. I tried everything and even reset my PC with removal of all apps. It seemed to return to normal and then changed back to blurry mess during start-up. Games still consistent dropped FPS on WoW, LoL, and even hearthstone after redownload.

PC Info:
    Edition: Windows 10 Home
    Version: 1703
    OS Build: 15063.0
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 Processor 3.20 GHz
    RAM: 4 GB
    System type: 64-Bit operating system, x64-based processor

:)

Saadidit, Nov 23, 2017

2. Random FPS Drops on Windows 10

So, this has only happened on windows 10. Every single game i can play on my laptop always has this random FPS drops.

It is like when im playing the game and it handles normally. Then randomly a FPS drop happenes. Which makes my experience with the game worse. After the FPS drop, it goes back to normal. And it repeats. (FPS drop stays for a lot of minutes, and the normal
    doesnt.)

Any ideas? Please tell me if you know or find out!

EmonPlaysEveryThingy -YA, Nov 23, 2017
  3. Cs Go Huge Fps Drop and Lags

Hey i bought a new laptop just few days back and i tried many game on it. All worked fine but CSGO Lags and gives huge frame drops causing me not able to play and the fps then constantly keeps decreasing causing the game to be not worth playing.

Intel 7700Hq

GTX 1060

16GB ram

NaitikGupta, Nov 23, 2017
  4. Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.

You haven't specified your graphics card.

RoasterMen, Nov 23, 2017
  5. Saadidit Win User
    Sorry about that.
    Graphics Card: ATI ATOMBIOS

Saadidit, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.

1. Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop. - Similar Threads - Random Blurry Graphics

2. Unable to gaming after windows update huge FPS drop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to gaming after windows update huge FPS drop: Dear Microsoft,Please let me know when i can play games again, because after i installed windows updates, almost all games have huge FPS drops in full screen mode.This is a huge problem for months now. I can't play old games too like games from 2007My PC:Asus n752vx...
  3. FPS Drops

FPS Drops: Hello! I have a windows 10 laptop and when I play games like Roblox, it always does fps drops and thats so annoying because i cant play games smoothly. Any tips to help fix fps drops without disabling the game dvr because I always use that and they say if i disable it the...
  4. Random freezes and drops in FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes and drops in FPS: Hello! I recently installed a new graphcis card and in the same sweep, I ended up reinstalling windows. However, after about a week of playing on the new graphics card, my computer randomly starts to freeze and drop in FPS for several seconds. This happens both when I'm in a...
  5. Huge FPS drop in game after upgrading to version 2004

Huge FPS drop in game after upgrading to version 2004: Had an upgrade to 2004 yesterday, opened up a game and found out the FPS dropped a lot, Deleted Windows.old because i didn't have much disk space left. Anyway to rollback to 1909 without reinstalling the whole system or just recover its file. Specs: i5-5200u GeForce 940M...
  6. Huge FPS drop after a driver ? update

Huge FPS drop after a driver ? update: Hello. I'm not sure if its the right place to ask so sorry in advance. After recently updating my NVIDIA Drivers to the newest version i have experienced a huge fps drop in all games. Note that i also updated windows the same day so that may be the cause as well, it wasnt...
  7. Random big fps drops in games

Random big fps drops in games: I have a huge problem, my fps randomly drops to 15-40 fps just out of nowhere. This has been happening for three months now (and I'm posting about this just now lmao) and I still don't know what's going on. I usually play games that meet my PC specs, but most of them I play...
  8. Random FPS drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random FPS drop: Hello there, Now my problem started a month ago in April, the games that were working fine earlier started having some sudden FPS drops, the drops were for some seconds and then again the games used to come in normal condition. This problem was occurring in many games...
  9. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215
  10. Huge fps drop on games after upgrading to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Huge fps drop on games after upgrading to Windows 10.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 because there are a handful of upcoming games that I am interested in that are only available from the Windows store (Gears of War, Killer Instinct, and Quantum Break), and I also want to take advantage of dx12 when games start to utilize it....