Windows 10: Random boxes after modification

Discus and support Random boxes after modification in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, after installing an iconpack, i started to see this: [ATTACH] -when i clicked mute it showed this box, the same goes with the play pause buttons.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arnold JoshuaMaliao, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Random boxes after modification

Hi, after installing an iconpack, i started to see this: Random boxes after modification b8117949-2050-41fa-af87-8a559d216119?upload=true.png -when i clicked mute it showed this box, the same goes with the play pause buttons.

how to fix this? Thank you!

:)

Arnold JoshuaMaliao, Jul 9, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Random boxes after modification

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Random boxes after modification

1. Random boxes after modification - Similar Threads - Random boxes modification

2. Windows Update Modification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Modification: I am running Windows 11 23H2, updated. I would like to disable Windows Auto Update without affecting manual update. I manually check Windows Update every day and wish to continue doing so. I just want to stop Auto Update. Is there a way I can do this? Dave Binko...
  3. Modification/update of computer

Modification/update of computer: Can the computer listed below be modified or updated to accept Windows 11 OS? Thanks.Make: Lenovo Thinkcentre M92P Type 3209Processor: IntelR Core ™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 500 GB HDDInstalled: RAM 16.0 GB...
  4. Windows 10 or 11 after hardware modification

Windows 10 or 11 after hardware modification: Hallo to everybody,I'm going to buy a new PC desktop. Currently I have windows 10 RETAILS license activated with H2-22 version. I would like to update to Win11 but it is not possible since the hardware is too old and it isn't compatible.I know I can transfer this license to...
  5. Windows 10 or 11 after hardware modification

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 or 11 after hardware modification: Hallo to everybody,I'm going to buy a new PC desktop. Currently I have windows 10 RETAILS license activated with H2-22 version. I would like to update to Win11 but it is not possible since the hardware is too old and it isn't compatible.I know I can transfer this license to...
  6. Windows 10 or 11 after hardware modification

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Random box on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random box on my screen: Hi,My computer 2018 Dell Inspiron 15 5570 is displaying a random box close to the left side of the screen. This has just happened todayMy windows version is Windows 11, ver. 21H2. Build number is 22000.588 on the insider program for beta, and the experience pack is Windows...
  8. Registry modification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry modification: I'm trying to get more control over updates given a serious crash while one of my laptops was backing up at the same time, resulting in an unusable PC and ultimately a "reset". I have added a registry key which prompts that an update is available that allows me to backup...
  9. Random sleep time box?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random sleep time box?: ** Figured it out Not sure if this is a windows thing or a gigabyte thing, but I want to turn it off. I have searched through as many system programs as I could and turned up with nothing. On the bright side of things, I managed to hack the program by usig the task...
  10. Frequent WiFi disconnects after Teredo modifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent WiFi disconnects after Teredo modifications: I built a new PC 3 weeks ago, B450 Tomahawk MAX, Ryzen 5 3600 and Windows 10 pro (I'm skipping the other specs, do let me if anything is needed). The WiFi adapter and connectivity was absolutely great. But after downloading Halo 2 and having 'Teredo is unable to qualify'...