Windows 10: Random BSOD after latest cumulative update February 2019

Discus and support Random BSOD after latest cumulative update February 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have updated Windows to latest cumulative update, And in the startup update process, my computer suddenly BSOD, Repeatedly bsod, and finally I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ricky Alif Nur Azza, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Random BSOD after latest cumulative update February 2019

I have updated Windows to latest cumulative update,

And in the startup update process, my computer suddenly BSOD,

Repeatedly bsod, and finally I reset OS, it's full clean reset,

After everything returned to normal, and suddenly bsod again,

Please help,

The error information that I see points to memory.

Please help...

Sorry for my bad eng.

:)

Ricky Alif Nur Azza, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Random BSODs/Crashes after Latest Cumulative updates (1703).

That is perfectly normal, it's just the way Microsoft do it. The uninstall screen in part of Control Panel and it uses an older style of naming than the newer Settings app. In fact, if you open a command prompt and type the SYSTEMINFO command you'll see an even older naming convention, they are all listed as 'Hotfix(s)'.

The key identifier is the KB number, uninstall the 'security update' with the correct KB number and you are uninstalling the cumulative update.

I see from your post on another thread here that you are having problems hiding this particular update, you're not seeing it listed in wushowhide. You cannot hide an update that is already installed, only updates that are 'available for this PC' can be hidden. This may be because windows update is sneaking it in again before you have a chance to hide it. I would first set a metered connection to prevent this, then uninstall KB4074592. After the reboot use wushowhide immediately, you should see it listed then and be able to hide it.

Of course, the preferred solution would be to fix the BSOD that KB4074592 causes on your machine. If you leave it installed and follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions after a BSOD there are some knowledgeable experts here (others, not me) who can analyse it for you and suggest solutions.

Edit: KB4077528 was superseded by KB4077528 on 22 February. This newer cumulative update may have fixed the problems that caused your BSOD.

3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Ahhzz Win User

Random BSOD after latest cumulative update February 2019

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Random BSOD after latest cumulative update February 2019

1. Random BSOD after latest cumulative update February 2019 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD latest

2. Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates: I have a HP laptop, and it was having audio trouble lately for about a month. After countless reinstall of the drivers with no luck, I finally decided to roll back and uninstall all the audio card drivers and the latest windows updates to the date before the issue...
  3. Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates: I have a HP laptop, and it was having audio trouble lately for about a month. After countless reinstall of the drivers with no luck, I finally decided to roll back and uninstall all the audio card drivers and the latest windows updates to the date before the issue...
  4. Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cumulative updates February 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative updates February 2021: Thisis a summary of the cumulative updates released on February 9th for allthe supported consumer releases of Windows 10. 1. Windows 10 version2004 and version 20H2 - KB4601319, Build 19041.804 and 19042.804 2. Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB4601315,Build 18363.1316...
  6. Cumulative updates February 2021

Cumulative updates February 2021: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on February 9th for Windows 10 2004, 20H2 and Windows 10 1909. Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB???????, Build 19041.??? and 19042.??? Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB???????, Build 18363.??? 11/17/20 For...
  7. No desktop after latest Cumulative update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No desktop after latest Cumulative update: Hello, last night I updated to the latest cumulative update ( KB4565503), however when I started my PC today, all I am greeted with is a black screen. I can access the task manager with CTRL+ALT+DEL and can through that open up things like Firefox, a folder, etc. But I do...
  8. February 2019 Features Update

February 2019 Features Update: During a video conversion session on my Windows 10 PC last weekend, Windows Update notified me that there was a major "Features" update waiting to be downloaded and installed. I cleared my desktop and proceeded with the update. It took about 20 minutes and several restarts to...
  9. February 2019 Cumulative updates to b.17763.316

February 2019 Cumulative updates to b.17763.316: February 2019 Cumulative Updates, KB4483452, KB4487038, KB4487044 take Windows 10 to b.17763.316 see, https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4487044...
  10. Random BSODs/Crashes after Latest Cumulative updates (1703).

Random BSODs/Crashes after Latest Cumulative updates (1703).: I have been getting BSODs and crashes after the latest cumulative updates for 1703 (KB4023057, KB4033631, KB4074592, KB4073543). This was the only change that happened to my PC since the crashes started, so I figured they were the culprit. I uninstalled all of those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. February 2019 windows update bsod