Windows 10: Random BSOD After October update 1809

Discus and support Random BSOD After October update 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have a dell Inspiron 15 3567 running windows 10 1709 with last updates, i did an upgrade the last few days to 1809 October update, But since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ALI BELHADJ, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Random BSOD After October update 1809

Hello

I have a dell Inspiron 15 3567 running windows 10 1709 with last updates, i did an upgrade the last few days to 1809 October update,

But since the upgrade i had a random BSOD all with the same msg «PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ",

Note that all my drivers are update.

Also most of the time I get the BSOD exactly after the login page (after entering the password and enter in the loading I get BSOD)

so please help with this problem I don't want to roll back to 1709 cause i like this one , also I remember i got the same problem to in 1803 and i roll back to 1709.

Here the dump file uploaded , I also have the memory dump file (Active Memory Dump) around 4 go if you need this file I can uploaded and thanks for your help.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGr5YVKmHnsgYdEp0KjAxxbfU8ucA

:)

ALI BELHADJ, Jan 3, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Dan K Win User
    Edge browser stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809)

Enabling the TCP/IPv6 on the adapter card fixed the issue for me. I did not have it enabled because my IP service provider does not use IPv6 and I had it disabled and Edge worked in that config until I updated to Windows 10 version 1809 in October. Spent several hours trying different suggestions that did not help. This fix took me 20 seconds to implement and get Edge connected to the internet.

Dan K, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Random BSOD After October update 1809

Fall October Feature update 1809

Hi,

you can use Windows Update Assistant, that will update your System to the last Release, which is October Update Windows 1809. You can get Update Assistant here :
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

Just download and run it. Then follow on sceen instructions.

In Automatic Updates it will come as soon as possible, but not all the devices receive the update at the same time, obviously. I suggest you to use Windows Update Assistant and get Windows 1809 manually.

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Random BSOD After October update 1809

1. Random BSOD After October update 1809 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD October

2. Windows not Activated after the 1809 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not Activated after the 1809 October 2018 Update: This is the second time I'm facing this issue. Two days ago I tried to update to the latest version hoping to see some new features. 1 minute later I got a message saying my windows is not activated. I tried using the troubleshoot option since I have the digital license. It...
  3. After 1809 update BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 1809 update BSOD: After updating my win 10 to 1809 - BSOD. Tried clean installation same result. And now I can`t back to old build. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1809-update-bsod/68ddc64a-fcb4-494a-8f52-93a8d35d0735
  4. Windows Settings not opening after update to 1809 (October update)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings not opening after update to 1809 (October update): Windows Setting will not open after I completed the latest Windows 10 update. How can this be repaired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-not-opening-after-update-to-1809/4fd8ded1-c433-4413-af60-90be7eece4fa
  5. Windows 10 October Update 1809 BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 October Update 1809 BSOD problem: just clean installed Windows 10 1809 from iso file & installed all the updated drivers. then i proceeded to update windows from settings KB4469342 (OS Build 17763.168) everything was fine. until windows explorer crashed. i could not force stop/ restart the "explorer"...
  6. After 1809 update BSOD

After 1809 update BSOD: After updating my win 10 to 1809 - BSOD. Tried clean installation same result. And now I can`t back to old build. How I'm tired of these nasty surprises from microsoft......
  7. BSOD after October Update

BSOD after October Update: About 5 days ago I installed the October update manually and after that I get 10 bsod per day. The most common errors are: memery managment, access violation, page fault in nonpaged area and other. Errors indicate that I have a problem with RAM. Taking out one of the slats, I...
  8. Brightness issues after the 1809 October update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness issues after the 1809 October update.: So, I recently updated my windows version and eversince the update I cannot adjust my brightness. I tried using the keys on my keyboard and they are not responding and even manually adjusting it in settings has no effecct. I have also tried udating to the latest display...
  9. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...
  10. Bluescreen After 1809 October Update

Bluescreen After 1809 October Update: I updated my computer to the new October 1809 update and everything went fine. Everything seemed to work just fine, but after I turned off the computer and started it up today I got this bluescreen. Windows 10 would not boot the first time, I shut off the computer and...