Windows 10: Random BSOD and game crash

Discus and support Random BSOD and game crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I randomly get BSOD while im playing games, i had no BSOD until I upgraded my GPUfrom gtx 750ti to xfx gts radeon rx580 xxx 8gb. I tried several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaronHRV, Jan 16, 2021.

1. AaronHRV Win User

Random BSOD and game crash

Hey, I randomly get BSOD while im playing games, i had no BSOD until I upgraded my GPUfrom gtx 750ti to xfx gts radeon rx580 xxx 8gb. I tried several things: reinstall windows, DDU, memtest, replace PSU.
    Also i followed this instructions to verify drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983 after configuring it i had to restart the pc, after the restart i wasnt able to boot, windows logo loop 2 times then i got the ''Diagnosing your computer'' somehow i managed to get into safe mode and delete the driver verifier config and after that i was able to boot windows in normal mode.

In event viewer i "diagnosed" that KERNELBASE.dll and ntdll.dll, caused the crash to an application.
    BAD_POOL_CALLER-while installing forza horizon 4
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION-started gtav then right after it i got bsod

Version: 20H2
    Build: 19042.746

u can find minidumps and other infos about my sys here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AowFulbe5aivlWO3qQ3f584ucwuw?e=zKfT17

:)

AaronHRV, Jan 16, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Random BSOD and game crash

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Random BSOD and game crash

1. Random BSOD and game crash - Similar Threads - Random BSOD game

2. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  3. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  4. random game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random game crashes and BSOD: Its been about 2 months since my games started randomly crashing to desktop or restarting my pc with bsod. I get different error codes everytime, some of these include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY and many others. There seems...
  5. random game crashes and BSOD

random game crashes and BSOD: Its been about 2 months since my games started randomly crashing to desktop or restarting my pc with bsod. I get different error codes everytime, some of these include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY and many others. There seems...
  6. Random BSOD and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD and games crashing: Hi! I've been having issues with my PC. Games are frequently crashing and I randomly get BSOD either while playing or just browsing chrome. I've change my motherboard and did a fresh install on a new drive and still getting issues.My PC specs;- ryzen 5 3600- 16gb gskill...
  7. Random BSOD and games crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD and games crashing: Hi! I've been having issues with my PC. Games are frequently crashing and I randomly get BSOD either while playing or just browsing chrome. I've change my motherboard and did a fresh install on a new drive and still getting issues.My PC specs;- ryzen 5 3600- 16gb gskill...
  8. Random BSOD and games crashing

9. Random Game crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Game crashes: I am having random crashes of games on my laptop while playing on chargingIt usually crashes within 10-15 minutes.The game runs on my integrated intel graphics cardWhen I disabled amd driver in device manager and played but not on my radeon graphics card. I have reinstalled...
  10. Random BSOD Crashing and Rebooting while gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD Crashing and Rebooting while gaming.: Hi Everyone, Really having some annoying problems ever since I upgraded from Windows 7 pro x64 to Windows 10 pro x64. I play a variety of video games but most recently I've been playing Diablo 3 and for some reason my computer randomly crashes and restarts in the middle...