Windows 10: Random BSOD at random intervals

Discus and support Random BSOD at random intervals in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Claybonn, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Claybonn Win User

Random BSOD at random intervals

Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times.

I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no errors came up. Some of the BSOD include "WORKER_THRED_RETURNED_AT_BAD_IRQL", "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION", "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED", "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" etc.

It doesnt generally impact my use as it doesn't happen all the time, only about once if I use my computer for more than four hours, sometimes less. Sometimes it will happen twice in a row. I just hope that I can somehow stop this as it would be nice to not have them every so often.

Below is a link to my minidump files in a OneDrive:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsEcgP6ncAH0kxMI6yNNlC9B0kFp?e=q0llqJ

:)

Claybonn, Oct 28, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Oct 28, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

1. Random BSOD at random intervals - Similar Threads - Random BSOD random

2. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  3. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  4. Getting BSODs at random intervals, ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSODs at random intervals, ntkrnlmp.exe: Hi. I recently built a new PC, and it's working just fine, except that I randomly am experiencing BSODs. Usually they happen around once or twice per week. The failures all seem to be related to "ntkrnlmp.exe", but I am getting different codes each BSOD. Googling my issue I...
  5. BSOD with random errors at random intervals

BSOD with random errors at random intervals: Hello, So a while back I upgraded my PC, since then i've been getting bsod at random times with random errors. I've tried alot of things like checking the health of memory and storage. Reinstalled windows 10. Now about 3 weeks ago I updated my motherboard software by...
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD - Random intervals

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD - Random intervals: Hi There, Started happening around 6 weeks ago, seems happen once a week. Only since I upgraded to Windows 10 so not sure if that is related or not? Kind Regards 61024
  7. BSOD crashes in random intervals

BSOD crashes in random intervals: Throughout the day my computer will BSOD each time it will say a different reason and I will be doing something completely different each time. Sometimes I am gaming, watching live streams, or absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for any help you guys give me. 51825
  8. Regular BSOD at random intervals

Regular BSOD at random intervals: Hello all Hoping someone can help shed some light on the problems I'm having. Recently up(down)graded to W10 and ever since I've had no end of instability issues resulting in BSOD's. So far I've updated all my drivers which stopped the BSOD's for a few days but now they're...
  9. Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals

Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals: Hi, I've been having seemingly random BSOD's over the past couple of months. I recently reset my BIOS and this went away for a week, however, earlier today I received another. Oddly enough, the first time I ran the DM log collector utility this also Bluescreened the...
  10. Tons of BSODs at seemingly random intervals

Tons of BSODs at seemingly random intervals: So after upgrading to Win 10 I'm starting to get tons of BSODs, and I really have no idea why. So far, I've gotten that I've written down: kmode exception not handled irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area kernel security check failure And all of them at...