Windows 10: Random BSOD Blue Screen Google Meet Netwtw04

Discus and support Random BSOD Blue Screen Google Meet Netwtw04 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Model: HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet OS: Windows 10 Pro Blue Screen Error Message regards Netwtw04. What occurs: Randomly, the OS will crash while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by capoderra, Feb 6, 2021.

1. capoderra Win User

Random BSOD Blue Screen Google Meet Netwtw04

Model: HP Elite x2 1011 G1 Tablet

Blue Screen Error Message regards Netwtw04.

What occurs: Randomly, the OS will crash while using Google Meet Google Chrome browser. This occurs haphazardly with no apparent pattern. Sometimes Google Meet works the entire day with no problem. Other times using Google Meet will crash the OS once or twice a day. It never happens immediately when starting the video conference. It does not seem to occur outside using Google Meet.

Troubleshooting that I have already tried: I have tried to roll back the network driver IntelR Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 status is "working properly", but this button is greyed out in Device Manager. I have also tried installing the ethernet driver from HP's site SMSC 9500A USB Ethernet Driversystem software Manager Icon, 2.7.1.0 Rev.B, Sep 18, 2016. All Windows Updates are up to date have been successfully installed with no errors in the installation history. Troubleshooter for the Network Adapter WIFI could not identify a problem.

Note: Using a different video conferencing platform cannot be a solution, i.e. Google Meet MUST be used since this is the choice of video conferencing by the school and the school will not consider using another platform.

Netwtw04

:)

capoderra, Feb 6, 2021

2. Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10

Hi , I'm David, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'll do my best to help today.

To solve the problem presented, perform the steps I leave in the following

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-netwtw04-sys...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards,

David.

David Comley, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10

Hi David ,

I followed all the steps ,It was good yesterday , but it happened again this morning

what should I do?

makaryfahmy, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

BSOD problem - System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys

Hi,

Conflicts with the installed driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having an blue screen error code: System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys. To assist you better regarding your blue screen issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver? If not, you can follow the steps on this

link
      that was provided by JMH (MS-MVP) to update your driver.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Random BSOD Blue Screen Google Meet Netwtw04 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Blue

2. Netwtw04 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwtw04 Blue Screen: my windows 11 computer likes to shut off randomly and gives me this blue screen error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwtw04-blue-screen/be4cda5b-f892-4f5a-8d5f-52b983518f9e
  3. Netwtw04 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netwtw04 Blue Screen: my windows 11 computer likes to shut off randomly and gives me this blue screen error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwtw04-blue-screen/be4cda5b-f892-4f5a-8d5f-52b983518f9e
  4. BSOD when Google Meet - ntoskrnl.exe+3f7620

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when Google Meet - ntoskrnl.exe+3f7620: Dear moderators,I'm facing issue of BSOD just now as shown in screenshot below, please assist what I should do to troubleshoot it? Thank you.please refer to attachment:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avfqi8jm3JJvrAGKB-XoGKNPWnDk?e=UwhvUT...
  5. PC crashes randomly in google meets

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC crashes randomly in google meets: I've had this problem for about 2 weeks now. My pc will slowly crash and it has sort of a pattern. I find it most common that it happens in the afternoon during my last class of the day which I use google meets for. It also might be related to discord because at the start of...
  6. BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet

BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet: Hello I've not been able to use Microsoft Teams or Google Meet for my meetings when I start to screen share. I've tested it out and what I found is that I am not able to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my PC while I screen share. Once I start to screen share with my...
  7. HELP! BSOD - Blue Screen and a bad face appears when Zoom meeting, Skype or Google Meet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! BSOD - Blue Screen and a bad face appears when Zoom meeting, Skype or Google Meet...: This computer is used for my daughter's online school, all meeting apps worked well when the computer was on Win7. When I upgraded the system from Win7 to Win10 last week Cannot go back now, all those video meeting apps are not working property. I can open the apps but the...
  8. Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10: blue screen still appears even after rollback to old version of network driver ,how can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwtw04sys-blue-screen-on-windows-10/88328c01-ed8f-484e-93e4-b2f5eac83438
  9. Fix Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH] This post will help you if if you receive DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, Netwtw04.sys failed error in Windows 10. System files or .sys files are the essential part of the Windows operating [...] This post Fix Netwtw04.sys Blue...
  10. BSOD Random Blue screen Crashes

BSOD Random Blue screen Crashes: A few days ago I started getting random blue screens and I have no idea why everything is hooked up correctly and all the components work so I was wondering if anyone can help me with my issue here are my PC Specs: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU AMD...