Windows 10: Random BSOD/Bugcheck/Shutdown?

Discus and support Random BSOD/Bugcheck/Shutdown? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, i have been recentlly experiancing random crashs not sure if it's BSOD or sudden shutdowns since it happens while im away from PC could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rave99, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Rave99 Win User

Random BSOD/Bugcheck/Shutdown?

Hey there, i have been recentlly experiancing random crashs not sure if it's BSOD or sudden shutdowns since it happens while im away from PC

could anyone please check the DMP file uploaded? thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZrU0uNTWu1JMk5nLk4arJINcFHg9RZyB/view?usp=sharing

if anyone is intersted i can upload the whole minidump folder, i had more frequent issues with BSOD due to RGB software and it was removed and solved hopfully, so Im not sure what is causing this BSOD.

Kind regards.

:)

Rave99, Dec 21, 2020

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Dec 21, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. zbook Win User

Bsod when downloading large files Bugcheck 124 memory_corruption.sys

Most of the time bugchecks 124 are caused by malfunctioning hardware.
    In the debugging there was a misbehaving driver.
    With the driver uninstalled there will be an evaluation period (the longer the better)(ideally a week).
    Then a second evaluation period after reinstalling a new driver.
    If there are no BSOD or unexpected shutdowns / restarts then the troubleshooting will be completed.

If bugcheck 9C or 124 reappears with the driver removed then proceed with steps 17 onward.

zbook, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Random BSOD/Bugcheck/Shutdown? - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Bugcheck

2. BSOD computer shutdown improperly. bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD computer shutdown improperly. bugcheck: so my computer tends to BSOD or restart out of sleep mode or it will wake up on its own and shut down improperly with this bugcheck report. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000018, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. BSOD computer shutdown improperly. bugcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD computer shutdown improperly. bugcheck: so my computer tends to BSOD or restart out of sleep mode or it will wake up on its own and shut down improperly with this bugcheck report. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000018, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. BSOD computer shutdown improperly. bugcheck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error bugcheck : 0x0000007e - Random Shutdown Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error bugcheck : 0x0000007e - Random Shutdown Windows 10: I have a PC with three GPUs and it get random Shutdowns approximately every +- two hours and when I open "View Reliability History" it shows me the following error:- Problem: Windows stopped working- Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  6. Error bugcheck : 0x0000007e - Random Shutdown Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error bugcheck : 0x0000007e - Random Shutdown Windows 10: I have a PC with three GPUs and it get random Shutdowns approximately every +- two hours and when I open "View Reliability History" it shows me the following error:- Problem: Windows stopped working- Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  7. Error bugcheck : 0x0000007e - Random Shutdown Windows 10

8. BSOD, Random Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD, Random Shutdowns: Lately i've been having some issues with my PC, ive tried sfc /scanow, dism /online /cleanup-image /restore health and finally updating my drivers which were all up-to-date Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/11/2020...
  9. Computer shutdown/restarts - BSOD - Bugcheck 124

Computer shutdown/restarts - BSOD - Bugcheck 124: Title pretty much says it all. Our desktop is constantly shutting down for no reason I can find. I looked up the memory dump and see its a bug check 124, which I followed all of the advice ie. update drivers manually, blow out the case, reseat/reconnect all hardware and its...
  10. Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks: I have been having problems with BSOD for about 8 months now. I thought I had fixed the problem by completely wiping everything and starting anew. Though recently the problem has resurfaced. At first I thought it was my RAM going bad and I have had a few sticks go bad. So I...