Windows 10: Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment

Discus and support Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have new computer Dell Latitude, (from oct. 2018) Everything was in order until now. For some reason, I keep getting BSODs, I can't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ivan Petko, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment

Hello,

I have new computer Dell Latitude, (from oct. 2018)

Everything was in order until now. For some reason, I keep getting BSODs, I can't work properly, cuz constantly crashing. It is really annoying.

I collected all the DMP files. Please, can you check them? log files (DMP)

Thank you,

Ivan

:)

Ivan Petko, Jan 21, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. GoomanIQS Win User
    GoomanIQS, Jan 21, 2019
  4. ilgoldman Win User

Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment :confused:*Mad Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment

1. Random BSOD, cannot correctly shut down the computer, DMP as an attachment - Similar Threads - Random BSOD cannot

2. Computer randomly shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly shut down.: Hello. I was playing Beyond Blue, on a PC I just recently installed a RX 580 in, and the computer just randomly shut down. I'm trying to figure out why it happened. I'm wondering if the 450 watt PSU isn't enough. I'm using:Intel Core i7-670016GB DDR3-1600 RAMRX 580Event...
  3. Computer randomly shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly shut down.: Hello. I was playing Beyond Blue, on a PC I just recently installed a RX 580 in, and the computer just randomly shut down. I'm trying to figure out why it happened. I'm wondering if the 450 watt PSU isn't enough. I'm using:Intel Core i7-670016GB DDR3-1600 RAMRX 580Event...
  4. Computer "randomly" shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer "randomly" shut down: Hello, I have a problem for few days with my computer.When I start it, there a two cases- Sometimes it boots correctly and let me few minutes on the desktop or doing some tasks before shutting down. The screen does not go blue no blue screen of death or classic shut down blue...
  5. Computer "randomly" shut down

Computer "randomly" shut down: Hello, I have a problem for few days with my computer.When I start it, there a two cases- Sometimes it boots correctly and let me few minutes on the desktop or doing some tasks before shutting down. The screen does not go blue no blue screen of death or classic shut down blue...
  6. Computer randomly shut down

Computer randomly shut down: I have a crashing issue with my pc, it has gotten a lil better since I swapped out my 1000W power supply for a 1300W power supply. but it recently crashed today under a minimal load, only really running a youtube...
  7. Computer shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shutting down randomly: For the past month my Surface Pro 6 has been shutting down randomly. I've tried everything I could find but nothing works.I recently checked event viewer and found thisThe process C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe <Computername> has initiated the power off of computer...
  8. COMPUTER RANDOMLY SHUTS DOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COMPUTER RANDOMLY SHUTS DOWN: My computer has been randomly shutting down for about a month or so. Sometimes it's days in between the shut downs and sometimes it can be a couple times a day. I have listed the CRITICAL error below. I have replaced a drive that I thought was problematic but that didn't stop...
  9. computer randomly shuts down....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer randomly shuts down....: So my computer randomly shuts down when playing games and i have no clue why but i am checking the windows event viewer and it pulls up a few different warnings and i dont know what they are or what to do..... The application-specific permission settings do not grant...
  10. Computer Shuts Down Randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly: So, my friend was playing an online game (Howrse.com), and this has happened to her several times. It never happens to me while i'm on my computer. I don't play games on my computer. My computer will just shut down randomly. The monitors will go black, but the PC never...