Windows 10: Random BSOD cannot pin point cause.

Discus and support Random BSOD cannot pin point cause. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I think of my self as pretty good with pc but i am stuck here. I get random crashes and i have no clue whats the cause. Any ways things done:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by spacecabbie, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Random BSOD cannot pin point cause.

So I think of my self as pretty good with pc but i am stuck here.

I get random crashes and i have no clue whats the cause.

Any ways things done:
    Stress test cpu and gpu
    memtest memory
    test ssd with samsung softwhere

All turns out ok.
    Any help would be appricated.

Attachment 122280

:)

spacecabbie, Feb 20, 2017
  2. MouhySari Win User

Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi

I have managed to get these minidumps from a new windows 10 PC thats experiencing random BSODs any able to help me pin point the issue if its software or hardware?

Link to zip folder containing the dumps:

Memory dumps.zip

MouhySari, Feb 20, 2017
  3. random app closing on my lumia 720

Hi,

have changed the touch sensitivity to normal for now. But the random app closing doesnt happen with any one particular app, so its difficult to pin point what is actually causing the trouble.

srprashant91, Feb 20, 2017
  4. Random BSOD cannot pin point cause.

please get a valid copy of Windows 10.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

BSODHunter, Feb 20, 2017
Thema:

Random BSOD cannot pin point cause.

1. Random BSOD cannot pin point cause. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD cannot

2. BSOD Caused by ntoskrnl.exe at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Caused by ntoskrnl.exe at random times: Hi, for the past couple of weeks I've been having random BSODs. Already tried sfc scannow and chdsk f with no errors. I ran memtest aswell a few weeks ago but even after multiple hours of testing it gave me no errors. I've also tried to analize dump files with bsodviewer,...
  3. Random BSOD, most caused by ACPI.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, most caused by ACPI.sys: I've encountered several random BSODs during the last two weeks. I tried to reinstall the system, update drivers on the Lenovo official website, and many other ways to fix this problem. Somehow it still exists and it's annoying. So I post here to find some solution to it once...
  4. Completely Random BSODs of various causes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely Random BSODs of various causes.: Hey all, I've been having some problems with my system for about 2 months now. I get really random bluescreens for all types of causes, APC Mismatch, IRQL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, etc. I've run fix after fix, checked my ram about 10 times now using memtest, aida64,...
  5. Random, Constant BSOD errors. Cannot find a cause.

Random, Constant BSOD errors. Cannot find a cause.: Hello! I have a desktop that has been having some issues with constant blue screen errors. The codes are seemingly random, but a couple of them repeat more than others. This issue has been occurring for a couple months, but I could usually work around it by having a game run...
  6. BSOD cannot identify cause

BSOD cannot identify cause: Hi, for about a month I have been having frequent BSOD on my Windows 10 PC. I have updated all my drivers, ensured there are no viruses on my computer, and run windows diagnostics. I suspect it might be one of my usb devices but I can't identify what it is.These are the error...
  7. BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED... no error code or pin point...: Only happens when Im streaming.. BSOD.. KMODE_NOT_HANDLED.. Iv gone through all my drivers and checked for udpates.. everything says its up to date.. disabled fast startup.. Iv uninstalled Dragon Center bc someone said that was their issue.. still got it BSOD.. Is there any...
  8. Random BSODs all caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Random BSODs all caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello all. My pc suffers from random but common BSODs all caused by ntoskrnl.exe, usually the crash address is the same for some time, then it changes to another, I've tested my memory kit using memtest several times and it found no errors, I also checked my system for file...
  9. Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll: Recently i've been getting random BSOD on my computer. I don't know what triggers it. Here's some picture that might help. [ATTACH] If anyone knows something about it please let me know. Thank you...
  10. Random BSODs with unknown cause

Random BSODs with unknown cause: Hey guys! Got a problem with my new system. I get different bluescreens from time to time. Here is a link to an example dump file: Uploadfiles.io - 121818-9968-01.dmp My system: I9-9900k RTX 2080ti 32GB Corsair RGB Pro DDR4 3600 DIMM Samsung 970 Pro 1TB DarkPower...