Windows 10: Random BSOD can’t log in

Discus and support Random BSOD can’t log in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently I had a BSOD while I was working on my computer. I tried to generate a .DMP file by following this tutorial: (Configure Windows 10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Metalfirey, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Random BSOD can’t log in

Hello, recently I had a BSOD while I was working on my computer.
    I tried to generate a .DMP file by following this tutorial:
    (Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD)
    But have been unsuccessful.
    I cant log in to windows (or safe mode) to change any settings but have been using the failed to load windows recovery menu with command prompt to try to get a .DMP file. But every time I restart it goes back to default.
    I have burned a CDROM with SeaTools for DOS and ran a short test: Passed
    Ran Chkdsk: Passed
    Ran mdsched: Passed

Thanks in advance

Specs:
    Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 ATX LGA1150
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4 GHz
    Graphics card: Asus Radeon R9 390X
    Power supply: EVGA G2 850 W 80+ Gold ATX
    Ram: 2x DDR3-1600MHz
    SSHD: 4 TB seagate solid state/ hard drive hybrid ST4000DX001

:)

Metalfirey, Dec 19, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Dec 19, 2020
  4. ErwinLee Win User

Random BSOD can’t log in

ErwinLee, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Random BSOD can’t log in

1. Random BSOD can’t log in - Similar Threads - Random BSOD can’t

2. Can’t log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log in: I have a account on my pc I just logged in and restarting it and now I can’t log in saying g set up my pin then does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in/e1921e90-d19d-485d-8d9f-6d1dee02c2c9
  3. Can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in: I have a account on my pc I just logged in and restarting it and now I can’t log in saying g set up my pin then does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in/e1921e90-d19d-485d-8d9f-6d1dee02c2c9
  4. Can’t log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in: Hello I’ve got myself stuck in a situation where my computer won’t let me log in for two hours I have waited more than that I’ve been waiting for weeks and it still hasn’t worked. Is there a chance I can get it unlocked if I send the password and email? Also if I was to put...
  6. Can’t log in

Can’t log in: Hello I’ve got myself stuck in a situation where my computer won’t let me log in for two hours I have waited more than that I’ve been waiting for weeks and it still hasn’t worked. Is there a chance I can get it unlocked if I send the password and email? Also if I was to put...
  7. Can’t Log In

Can’t Log In: My laptop is not allowing me to sign in. A message reads “Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again.”It’s not allowing me to sign in via any other method. There is no ‘sign-in options’ button. In...
  8. Can’t Log In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t Log In: My laptop is not allowing me to sign in. A message reads “Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again.”It’s not allowing me to sign in via any other method. There is no ‘sign-in options’ button. In...
  9. Can’t Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can’t log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log in: My PC is stuck at the startup screen. And when i go to the login screen, the whole screen goes black for 1 or 2 minutes, then it goes back to the startup screen. How do you fix this?...