Windows 10: Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll

Discus and support Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently i've been getting random BSOD on my computer. I don't know what triggers it. Here's some picture that might help. [ATTACH] If anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dennisanthonyy, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll

Recently i've been getting random BSOD on my computer. I don't know what triggers it. Here's some picture that might help.

Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll cf801fd6-079e-4248-829f-61f7f3f969f6?upload=true.jpg

If anyone knows something about it please let me know. Thank you

:)

dennisanthonyy, Oct 11, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Oct 11, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll

1. Random BSOD Caused by Cl.dll - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Caused

2. BSOD Caused by ntoskrnl.exe at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Caused by ntoskrnl.exe at random times: Hi, for the past couple of weeks I've been having random BSODs. Already tried sfc scannow and chdsk f with no errors. I ran memtest aswell a few weeks ago but even after multiple hours of testing it gave me no errors. I've also tried to analize dump files with bsodviewer,...
  3. Random BSOD, most caused by ACPI.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, most caused by ACPI.sys: I've encountered several random BSODs during the last two weeks. I tried to reinstall the system, update drivers on the Lenovo official website, and many other ways to fix this problem. Somehow it still exists and it's annoying. So I post here to find some solution to it once...
  4. Completely Random BSODs of various causes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely Random BSODs of various causes.: Hey all, I've been having some problems with my system for about 2 months now. I get really random bluescreens for all types of causes, APC Mismatch, IRQL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, etc. I've run fix after fix, checked my ram about 10 times now using memtest, aida64,...
  5. Completely Random BSODs of various causes.

Completely Random BSODs of various causes.: Hey all, I've been having some problems with my system for about 2 months now. I get really random bluescreens for all types of causes, APC Mismatch, IRQL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, etc. I've run fix after fix, checked my ram about 10 times now using memtest, aida64,...
  6. OneDrive Randomly Causing DLL Load Order Bugs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Randomly Causing DLL Load Order Bugs: One of my fellow developers on a project of ours experienced a very strange bug yesterday/today that we can only assume/narrow down to potentially being a bug with OneDrive. To give some context, our project is an injected hook into a video game to expand the game's feature...
  7. Random BSODs all caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Random BSODs all caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello all. My pc suffers from random but common BSODs all caused by ntoskrnl.exe, usually the crash address is the same for some time, then it changes to another, I've tested my memory kit using memtest several times and it found no errors, I also checked my system for file...
  8. Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl: We have noticed a lot of detection from Windows Defender for Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl and Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl The AV signature version is : 1.299.2044.0 The files that are being detected as Trojan are .PS1 files converted into .exe using PS2EXE. Is anyone else facing...
  9. Random BSODs with unknown cause

Random BSODs with unknown cause: Hey guys! Got a problem with my new system. I get different bluescreens from time to time. Here is a link to an example dump file: Uploadfiles.io - 121818-9968-01.dmp My system: I9-9900k RTX 2080ti 32GB Corsair RGB Pro DDR4 3600 DIMM Samsung 970 Pro 1TB DarkPower...
  10. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cl.dll bsod

2. win 10 blue screen cl.dll

3. CL.dll windows10 BSOD

4. vsod cl.dll,
  5. bluescreen cl.dll,
  6. cl.dll bsod windows 10,
  7. cl.dll crash win 10,
  8. cl.dll crash