Windows 10: Random BSOD/Crashes in Windows 10 potentially driver issues

Discus and support Random BSOD/Crashes in Windows 10 potentially driver issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, My brother is experiencing relatively regular crashes on his PC. The 4 most recent dmp files are here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by timmy1502, Nov 3, 2020.

1. timmy1502 Win User

Random BSOD/Crashes in Windows 10 potentially driver issues

Hi all,

My brother is experiencing relatively regular crashes on his PC. The 4 most recent dmp files are here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArRRk6NQk3iU1gs81o7DnCJxXta_?e=5m9fOF.

Ran the debugger and the two most recent ones are calling out the ndu.sys driver, but SFC doesn't find an issue. We've updated all the available drivers that the system can find and are on a relatively recent build of Windows. Let me know if other info will be useful to help diagnose!

:)

timmy1502, Nov 3, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Random BSOD from random drivers. No links between crashes.

Hi guys, sorry for this but I've gone through most of the things i know how to do. Right, basically my pc gives me random BSODs, these come from a range of drivers and have a range of error codes. So many that there's no point listing them because i cant
    see a link. I will post the next one that occurs but my specs are:

An MSI GTX 960 4G

An AMD Athlon X4 860K

16GB HyperX Fury RAM

Windows 10 Pro

An HP Compaq LA2006x Monitor

The recent BSOD was KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.

It gave no driver that caused the issue.

Thanks for the help.

KILLERGOMENTAL, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Random BSOD/Crashes in Windows 10 potentially driver issues - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Crashes

2. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows: May windows machine is sometimes not responding for < 1s, and in this time the fan is spinning at high speed, even if the system is not doing anything and the fan does not do anything hearable before and after.This happens probably about 20 times throughout the day, most...
  3. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows: May windows machine is sometimes not responding for < 1s, and in this time the fan is spinning at high speed, even if the system is not doing anything and the fan does not do anything hearable before and after.This happens probably about 20 times throughout the day, most...
  4. Multiple BSODs - potentially due to drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs - potentially due to drivers: Hey there,My computer has BSOD'd four or five times in the past two days. The errors it's come up with have been System Service ExceptionIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDIt has been repeatedly trying to boot after these issues, but needs time to reset before...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD, Random Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD, Random Issues: I was a Windows 7 user until last month when I decided that I should upgrade now in hopes that by now Windows 10 has achieved some sort of stability after being in the media for so long for being a buggy OS.But I was wrong. Ever since I installed Windows 10, I've been facing...
  6. Driver Violation BSOD and Random Crashes

Driver Violation BSOD and Random Crashes: Hey Guys, My first post on this Forum and nice to see so many people helping each other here <3 Since now... years i guess my computer is just randomly freezing up sometimes. This happens more likely under load of the System (ex. Games). As it freezes, sometimes I get a...
  7. BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?

BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?: Hi Please see my previous thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-crashing-and-performance-issuesfreezing/00bd4dcc-47e5-4a40-a3a0-0d6f31156b34? In summary, I've done a clean install of Windows 10, replaced the GPU, replaced the CMOS...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD - Random Crashes

Windows 10 BSOD - Random Crashes: Hello, I have a custom build PC build in July 2019, which up until 1 month ago was running fine. Since then I've been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes repeatedly. I'm leaning towards a hardware issue SSD or MB but asking for advice. Problem; Random BSOD crashes. These...
  9. Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues

Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues: While performing tasks on my laptop, I encountered a BSoD, but I wasn't able to see the error on-screen since I have auto-restart turned on. I didn't check the dump file immediately since I did not know of this yet, so when my laptop restarted I did a system diagnostic check...
  10. BSOD Potential Driver Issue

BSOD Potential Driver Issue: Hi, I have been having BSOD issues with different errors popping up. While researching each error it points to either a driver or hardware issues that I haven't been able to track down. The latest one lead me to the instructions to upload DMP files for review after forcing a...