Windows 10: random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot)

Discus and support random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, I am having a problem with a BSOD dealing with the ntoskrnl.exe core operation. I've checked it up in bluescreenview and have attached the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by crackerstacker, May 7, 2016.

1. random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot)

hello, I am having a problem with a BSOD dealing with the ntoskrnl.exe core operation. I've checked it up in bluescreenview and have attached the needed files for you guys to analyze. Attachment 78790 any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

:)

crackerstacker, May 7, 2016
  2. loglolol Win User

Constant Crashing / BSOD

Hey. I've been having issues with my computer crashing or bluescreening. The time inbetween the crashes are random, and the messages in the BSOD's are seemingly random. If you need anything to help ID the problem, please let me know.

Thanks for your time

loglolol, May 7, 2016
  3. windows 10 anniversary update

oops i also forgot to mention that the press enter and f8 things do not work ...the only way out of this screen is to hold power button for a soft off and then count to 10 and reboot.......it does reboot to normal windows till the bsod comes back and the
    bsod is very random it doenst matter what i am doing on the puter at the time it just crashes

davidparkerabc, May 7, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot)

Ask Logitech whether your Quick Cam Pro 5000 is workable with windows 10 or not. If workable, ask them which driver is applicable. If not, act accordingly (two options will be there, either shift back to an earlier OS or dump the cam).

Remove the camera still you get a response from them; to avoid the BSODs in the mean time.

Yes. it is this device that is causing the BSOD.
    Code: BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvuvc64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvuvc64.sys Probably caused by : lvuvc64.sys ( lvuvc64+51024 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] And the driver to it is extremely old.
    Code: Image name: lvuvc64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Oct 07 13:58:44 2009 (4ACC513C)[/quote] And, apparently no driver is available for windows 10 for this device.Attachment 78832And that is why you need to ask Logitech.

5. And the driver to it is extremely old.
    Code: Image name: lvuvc64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Oct 07 13:58:44 2009 (4ACC513C)[/quote] And, apparently no driver is available for windows 10 for this device.Attachment 78832And that is why you need to ask Logitech.[/quote] awesome man! thanks for the help, that camera is old old haha. I was wondering why it was acting funny after i plugged it in. Thank you so much!

crackerstacker, May 8, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    You are welcome. *Smile

Thema:

random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot)

1. random BSOD crashes (without actual bluescreens, screen freez/reboot) - Similar Threads - random BSOD crashes

2. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.: Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII...
  3. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.: Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII...
  4. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random freezes/crashes/BSODs: I have been dealing with random freezes and crashes with the occasional BSOD. It will freeze most of the time when the displays turn off based on my power settings. It will also free here and there while using the PC and it has given me a BSOD once or twice. I will attach...
  5. Windows randomly freezes and reboots BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly freezes and reboots BSOD.: This is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8023b51c340. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102722-14640-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  6. Random windows freeze/crash/reboot

Random windows freeze/crash/reboot: For the past few days my PC has been freezing/crashing and then rebooting. I have not changed anything, I just moved and was not having this issue until I started using my pc in the new location! .DMP file below. https://gofile.io/d/abc123...
  7. Random crash without BSOD

Random crash without BSOD: So I just built my PC Auros pro wifi B450 AMD ryzen 3600 AMD Radeon 5600XT I have a crucial SSD NVME and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards I have so far had two crashes, the first one resulted in the computer doing a drive repair, and the second one just a normal but...
  8. freezing/crashing with and without bluescreen

freezing/crashing with and without bluescreen: Hello, I have been experiencing some Problems today. Firstly I got a freeze in the middle of playing a game with a bluescreen after that. The bluescreen showed "Machine Check Exception". After that windows tried to restart but got stuck displaying "preparing automatic...
  9. Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen

Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen: Ever since yesterday, my PC has been crashing randomly. No bluescreen, no sound, nothing. The only solution I've found so far is a forced reboot, but that's only temporary. It's happened three times now. Images below are from two different occurrences....
  10. not BSOD - but random reboots and complete screen freezes regardless..

not BSOD - but random reboots and complete screen freezes regardless..: .. of activity - there is no specific pattern. JUST formatted entire harddrive and reloaded Windows in hopes of solving but crashes actually getting worse. all drivers (including GeForce ) should be up to date. hardware all passes both dell online and dell BIOS...