Windows 10: Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.

Discus and support Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This BSOD error has happened to me 3 times now this week, 2 of them just before writing this. What does it mean and what do i have to do to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MoogieTf2, Oct 21, 2022.

1. MoogieTf2 Win User

Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.

This BSOD error has happened to me 3 times now this week, 2 of them just before writing this. What does it mean and what do i have to do to fix it? thanks. Here are some screenshots for details:

:)

MoogieTf2, Oct 21, 2022
  2. BenCage Win User

SYSTEM PTE MISUSE

This was already attempted. I get the HP logo then a SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error.

BenCage, Oct 21, 2022
  3. SYSTEM PTE MISUSE

Hello Ben,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to clarify the error message that you're getting when trying to perform System Restore.

Blue screen errors (SYSTEM PTE MISUSE) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 10 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, let's run a Startup Repair using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Startup or Automatic Repair automatically diagnose and fix common issues that may cause operating system to not start properly.

To get started, let's create an installation media for Windows 10 (via USB) through this
    link.

Once we have the bootable USB, please follow these steps:

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • Select Language, Time and currency format and the Keyboard or input method.
    • Click Next.
    • Click Repair your computer, and select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced option.
    • Select Automatic Repair, and select the operating system.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 21, 2022
  4. Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse)

Hello,

When I turn on my laptop it gives me the error "Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE. :( Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and gives a error called "System PTE misuse " and it's happening again and again. Now how can I fix this problem?

Suvashis Mistry Shuvo, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.

1. Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Error

2. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD with SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD with SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error only: I've been having these crashes for some time now specifically with this stop code alone and can't figure out what's causing them. They started occuring around 2 or 3 weeks ago when I updated nvidia's drivers. Uninstalled them with DDU and reinstalled thinking this could be...
  3. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD with SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD with SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error only: I've been having these crashes for some time now specifically with this stop code alone and can't figure out what's causing them. They started occuring around 2 or 3 weeks ago when I updated nvidia's drivers. Uninstalled them with DDU and reinstalled thinking this could be...
  4. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD with SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD errors SYSTEM PTE MISUSE and many other crashes with different names.

BSOD errors SYSTEM PTE MISUSE and many other crashes with different names.: Hello. For the past week ive been getting random crashes. here are the notable crash logs ive gathered from Windows/Minidump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvepzZv-HXKDmQZ9m5Kq6RZFN_Zi?e=ix9e2pI've also made a report yesterday about this. The link can be found...
  6. BSOD errors SYSTEM PTE MISUSE and many other crashes with different names.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors SYSTEM PTE MISUSE and many other crashes with different names.: Hello. For the past week ive been getting random crashes. here are the notable crash logs ive gathered from Windows/Minidump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvepzZv-HXKDmQZ9m5Kq6RZFN_Zi?e=ix9e2pI've also made a report yesterday about this. The link can be found...
  7. BSOD errors SYSTEM PTE MISUSE and many other crashes with different names.

8. Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.

Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.: This BSOD error has happened to me 3 times now this week, 2 of them just before writing this. What does it mean and what do i have to do to fix it? thanks. Here are some screenshots for details:...
  9. Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.

Random BSOD Error called SYSTEM PTE MISUSE.: This BSOD error has happened to me 3 times now this week, 2 of them just before writing this. What does it mean and what do i have to do to fix it? thanks. Here are some screenshots for details:...
  10. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse)

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse): Hello, When I turn on my laptop it gives me the error ":( Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and gives a error called "System PTE misuse " and it's happening again and again. Now how can I fix this problem?...