Windows 10: Random BSOD errors keep pooping on a Fresh Win 10 system. Help read the dump file.

Discus and support Random BSOD errors keep pooping on a Fresh Win 10 system. Help read the dump file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello MS Community!I have recently built a new PC with 11600KF on Gigabyte B560i Aorus Pro AX using 3200CL16 Corsair memory. Unfortunately some random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sxmlv, Sep 6, 2021.

1. sxmlv Win User

Random BSOD errors keep pooping on a Fresh Win 10 system. Help read the dump file.

Hello MS Community!I have recently built a new PC with 11600KF on Gigabyte B560i Aorus Pro AX using 3200CL16 Corsair memory. Unfortunately some random BSODs keep popping up here and there mostly during the boot after the PC was shut off for a night.Could you please help read the dump file and identify a possible cause of the error so I can possibly tweak some components replace RAM? and/or update some sort of a drive or find any other solution?Dump and Minidump folder as well as SysInfo are uploaded to OneDrivehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AsoRGDvGJ18OvmVkeEsvfMC52Z7n?e=gTcOc8I have never had any majo

:)

sxmlv, Sep 6, 2021
  2. Tomok Win User

Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file

Hi everyone,

I bought a new computer a few days ago. I put it together with my brother, this wasn't the first machine we assembled, so everything should be fine on that front.
    Then, i installed up-to-date drivers from the manufacturer's homepages for my Mainboard and Graphics Card and installed a few necessary programs and my games (Kaspersky Internet Security, Teamspeak, Discord, BDO, GW2, Thunderbird etc.).

At first, i got a few BSODs (first three dump files attached) with the error code "Memory_Management". They happened quite frequently and i believe these were due to an outdated BIOS. The latest BIOS update even listed in the change log, that compatibility with my M2-SSD was improved (see here). BIOS is also up-to-date now.

The System ran for 24 hours+ without crash on occasion. But after a day or so after waking up, i realized my computer crashed while running over night. And today it happened again while i was eating dinner, so i don't know what was listed as failure on the BSOD (i disabled automatic restart so i should be able to read it next time).

Stuff i tried so far:
    • I ran memtest86 over night through 5.5 passes without any errors.
    • While testing driver verifier, Windows didn't start because of kl1.sys until system repair (which disabled driver verifier)
    • I also tried using Windbg, but i didn't understand the Dump-File

Here is the Hardware in my System:

MB: MSI Gaming M5 Z270
    CPU: i5 7600K
    GPU: Asus GTX 1070 STRIX G8
    RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB (2x 8GB) DDR4-2400
    SSD: 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2
    HDD: 2000GB WD Blue WD20EZRZ (put in after the first random BSOD)
    Power Supply: 600W Corsair CX

The DM-Log Collector zip is attached.

This Software was definitely running during both random crashes:

Black Desert Online (and xingcode3 anti-cheat)
    Logitech Gaming Software
    Kaspersky Internet Security
    Killer Control Center
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology
    Realtek HD Audiomanager

I hope some of you guys can help me, thanks!

Tomok, Sep 6, 2021
  3. ErwinLee Win User
    ErwinLee, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Bonn84 Win User

Random BSOD errors keep pooping on a Fresh Win 10 system. Help read the dump file.

Random BSOD errors

Background

• Whilst only bought recently, my laptop (Dell XPS 9560) has a history with random BSOD errors that tend to increase in frequency with time until the laptop becomes unusable.
    • The laptop was given a fresh format and installation recently.
    • Software installed – Installed Windows 10, Office, Winrar, Adobe Reader, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server, Chrome, DropBox, Google Backup and Sync
    • Within two weeks it reverted to giving BSOD errors.
    Symptoms

• Random BSOD errors
      • Page fault in non-paged area (NTFS.sys)
      • IRQL not less than or equal
    • Backup and Sync crashes very regularly (no user friendly message, just googledrivesync.exe has stopped working)
    • Chrome crashes quite regularly (ah snap! message). This happened both before and after the format.
    • Windows Update fails
    Things I tried

• Uninstalling and re-installing Chrome and Backup & Sync
    • Downloaded and installed Dell Updates
      • Specifically a BIOS update (installed successfully)
    • Ran Dell Diagnostics (at boot time)
      • No issues found
    • Ran Dell SupportAssist Hardware Checkup
      • Succeeded
    • Windows Update
      • In Normal Mode: Message shows up indicating that the system is not up to date. Upon clicking Check for Updates, updates seem to download but then quit abruptly during installation. Same error indicating system is not up to date shows.
      • In Safe Mode: Upon clicking Check for Updates the Windows Update window closes abruptly.
    • sfc /scannow
      • In Normal Mode: Error at 3%: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation
      • In Safe Mode: Ran successfully, no violations found
    • Chkdsk /f c:
      • Ran successfully
    • Windows Memory Diagnostic
      • Succeeded
    • MemTest86 (more advanced memory test)
      • Freezes mid-way (tried twice)
    • Ran Dell SupportAssist Drivers and Downloads
      • BIOS update
      • Network driver (Intel 8265) – Failed. Installed separately through device manager.
    • Step #9 seems to have solved some of the issues:
      • Windows update succeeded (#4)
      • Sfc /scannow succeeded in normal mode (#5)
      • BSOD errors persisted though (091317-8562-01.dmp occurred after the update)
    Thing I did not try

• Eliminating hardware (e.g., memory stick)
    • Running Driver verifier

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Bonn84, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Random BSOD errors keep pooping on a Fresh Win 10 system. Help read the dump file. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD errors

2. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  3. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  4. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  5. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files: Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few weeks ago, I had my computer crash several times within a few days where I didn't have any heavy duty programs open and...
  6. Help reading a Dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading a Dump file: My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008,...
  7. help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help reading dump file: my pc has been crashing when entering a vr game sometimes. sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it "reboots from a bug check" anyways i have my latest dump file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqXNJ3elC17ndgRWcKnHw_34TFKvua_R/view?usp=sharing...
  8. win 10 poop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 poop: okay so win 10 is not letting my intel core i7 2600 control its own fan and it overheats when loaded and also did u change something in the newest win 10 update my streaming software is not working....
  9. Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues

Help with reading dump files and solving BSOD Issues: Hi, Recently for the past two weeks on and off my computer have gotten Bsods at random times and I can't comprehend what the dump files actually says so i'm looking for some help reading them. Here is a Link to them: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apom2eitrRizxye0QmQAbcYclZTT?e=sgmh0b...
  10. Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file

Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer a few days ago. I put it together with my brother, this wasn't the first machine we assembled, so everything should be fine on that front. Then, i installed up-to-date drivers from the manufacturer's homepages for my Mainboard and...