Windows 10: Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help

Discus and support Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ive been getting bsods randomly usually to do with ntosk. i know thats usually a ram error but ive tried two different ram kits and both get the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SharinganxGhost, May 27, 2024.

1. Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help

ive been getting bsods randomly usually to do with ntosk. i know thats usually a ram error but ive tried two different ram kits and both get the same crashes. so i really dont know what to do now. all i can think of is maybe i should use ddu and then reinstall gpu drivers but ive included mini dumps for my last few crashes. it happens sometimes every few hours sometimes back to back. specs of my pc are i7-13700fmsi x790 edge wificorsair vengeance 32gb 4800 mhz ramasus rtx 4080 super oc i did have a msi 4060 before i upgraded to this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HnPZ8iReTYDsKz5Y92

:)

SharinganxGhost, May 27, 2024
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 27, 2024
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help

1. Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help - Similar Threads - Random BSod every

2. Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSod every few hours linked to ntosk. please help: ive been getting bsods randomly usually to do with ntosk. i know thats usually a ram error but ive tried two different ram kits and both get the same crashes. so i really dont know what to do now. all i can think of is maybe i should use ddu and then reinstall gpu drivers but...
  3. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  4. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  5. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  6. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  7. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSODs Every Few Hours

BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  9. BSOD every few hours

BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...
  10. BSOD every few hours or few days - very random

BSOD every few hours or few days - very random: I added a new video card so I could add a new 4K Dell P2715Q monitor with my current Dell 2407 WFP. The card is a PNY nVidia quadro k620. When I added them I still had Windows 7. Started getting random BSOD with various reasons indicated such as "driver IRQL not less or...