Windows 10: Random BSOD every other day or so, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Random BSOD every other day or so, caused by ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thanks so much for the fast reply! I couldn't find anything on the ASUS website, but I did have TurboBoost installed so I just uninstalled it and am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pawige, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Pawige Win User

Random BSOD every other day or so, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Thanks so much for the fast reply! I couldn't find anything on the ASUS website, but I did have TurboBoost installed so I just uninstalled it and am going to wait and see if that changes anything and then go from there. I'll post back here in a couple of days with an update. Thanks again!

Pawige, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Pawige Win User

Hey all!

I've been struggling with this random BSOD for a while now, it happens every other day or so, seemingly just as often when I'm not using the machine as when I am. The error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe

From what I've read this can commonly be caused by memory issues, I have two sticks of RAM and have tried taking one out, and then the other, and it's still been happening.

Thanks for any help!

:)

Pawige, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 crash, bsod

Hi, I have just bought a new computer and install windows 10 but get constantly BSOD with code like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have use VERIFIER to find a corrupt driver but after run constantly 4 hours no
    BSOD.

So i have reinstall windows 10 again (completely wipe my SSD) but still get random BSOD

I used Bluescreen Viewer and every time BSOD is caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I included a dump file for you guys to check

Dump.zip

Minh TriHoang, Apr 9, 2018
  4. ShadowXC Win User

0x139 Bug check BSOD happening a lot.

i only know from bluescreenview that the bsods were caused by ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes random drivers.

heres the link to the skydrive containing the 32 minidumps: OneDrive

ShadowXC, Apr 9, 2018
  5. philc43 Win User
    Hello Pawige,

Welcome to TenForums *Smile

The single mini-dump file in the logs points to a possible driver issue from Intel

BugCheck A, {ffffca07b1ff2740, 2, 1, fffff8008f7cb8b8}

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IntelNit.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for IntelNit.sys Probably caused by : IntelNit.sys ( IntelNit+660a )[/quote] IntelNit.sys Thu Oct 27 07:43:44 2016 (581212A0)
    This is the driver for the TurboBoost Max function and hopefully you can find an update on the ASUS motherboard website.

philc43, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD every other day or so, caused by ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Random BSOD every

2. random BSOD every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSOD every day: my laptop, MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFR. gets random BSOD once a day since last month. I tried sfc scan, dism restorehealth, chkdsk already but it did not help.Event viewer only show that dump file creation failed. so, I ran driver verifier.this is a Minidump.rar from it. Thanks in...
  3. random BSOD every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSOD every day: my laptop, MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFR. gets random BSOD once a day since last month. I tried sfc scan, dism restorehealth, chkdsk already but it did not help.Event viewer only show that dump file creation failed. so, I ran driver verifier.this is a Minidump.rar from it. Thanks in...
  4. BSOD every day or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every day or so: Hello, I've been getting a BSOD lately and I'd like to know what's wrong. I only have 1 minidump file for some reason from a couple of days ago. Please let me know if you can help, and I'll upload it. Thanks...
  5. BSOD Every other day

BSOD Every other day: I legitimately do not know anymore, I tried everything, from resetting, changing memory, deleting, updating, rolling back drivers, updating, deleting programs, installing programs, enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, sfc/ commands, chkdsk commands, memtest86. I still...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD every other day or so

BSOD every other day or so: Been getting these BSOD errors for a few days now, haven't able to figure it out 84327
  9. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...
  10. BSOD Every day or so

BSOD Every day or so: The system has been experiencing BSODs ever since upgrading to windows 10. No BSOD for 3+ months prior to upgrading (windows 7). The windows 10 install is a fresh clean install not an upgrade from windows 7. I have run sfc /scannow which did repair some files but two...
Tags: