Windows 10: Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Discus and support Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there. I getting BSOD randomly on windows 10 on my ASUS K550JK. I tried the ASUS forum but, with respect, they suck on support. I've tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ivex, Aug 24, 2016.

1. ivex Win User

Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Hello there.
    I getting BSOD randomly on windows 10 on my ASUS K550JK. I tried the ASUS forum but, with respect, they suck on support. I've tried the new drivers and the original ones (Windows 8). Whocrashed logs keeps telling me that it may be a memory hardware problem but i ran memtest all night and not a single error.
    These are the most common BSOD:
    FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    I have attached the DM Log Collector Tool logs for more details.

Thank you and have a good day

:)

2. BSOD with multiple causes

Today I have another BSOD with error code is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Here is minidump file for it.

Minidump file

Thanks for your support.

Quang Nhật Đặng, Aug 24, 2016
  3. "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" BSOD error on Windows 10 Acer Aspire S7 laptop

I've had this Acer Aspire S7 laptop for a few years now, and I upgraded to Windows 10 soon after Windows 10 came out. For a while after I upgraded, I had a problem with repeated "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" BSOD errors, usually on startup. This error
    went away by itself after a while, but lately I've been experiencing the same error, except at totally random times instead of on startup, and now, when it tries to restart, when it reaches 100%, it just freezes and never actually restarts. Help?

DeepwebHitman, Aug 24, 2016
  4. Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Hello Welcome to Ten Forums,

Code: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP[/quote] Looks like driver verifier is enabled. Please disable it using this tutorial: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Try this for now and let us know if the BSODs continue.

-Gamer

HonorGamer, Aug 24, 2016
  5. ivex Win User
    Ok thanks. I did what you asked and now i will wait to see.i will be back to let you now. thank you again.

6. axe0 New Member
    My apologies for coming into this thread, but I've noticed something important to mention.

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

7. ivex Win User
    OK. i have to respect the forum rules.

ivex, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

1. Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE - Similar Threads - Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

2. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: Hello,Recently I have had trouble with my computer getting a BSOD every now and then, as well as games and applications crashing to desktop. I recently tried completely wiping my drives and starting with a fresh windows install but the problem still persists. I have linked...
  3. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: This BSOD occurred. It took the bluescreen an alarmingly long time for it to finish collecting error data the better part of an hour before it finally reached 100%.Possibly useful information:Log from C:\Windows\Minidump created 7:21...
  4. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Minidump 072023-7593-01.dmp / Облако Mail.ruHere two scenarios of this failure are described, depending on whether parameters 3 and 4 are equal to 0 or not.FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE parametersThere are two scenarios where the memory manager raises...
  5. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Minidump 072023-7593-01.dmp / Облако Mail.ruHere two scenarios of this failure are described, depending on whether parameters 3 and 4 are equal to 0 or not.FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE parametersThere are two scenarios where the memory manager raises...
  6. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: I've been having fairly regular issues for a couple of years with this system. As I only use it for gaming, and I'm pretty bad at gaming, I just suck it up and restart and occasionally run a utility to try to help. I'm attaching the log files from the system. I have a few...
  7. Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD

Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD: Hi guys, I've been getting at least a BSOD daily, for the past 2-3 months, ever since I've purchases my current laptop. For few months, I had ThrottleStop installed, and up until a few weeks ago, I was undervolting the CPU (started with -150mV, ended at about -30mV, was still...
  8. BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System

BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System: Since a few months, I have been having BSOD's now and then (a few times a week), I can't find a pattern. Most often it is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, but just now when I was creating this thread I got a NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. I have attached the Beta Log Collector output of...
  9. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b): Hi, Link includes minidump and msinfo32. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ -Tommi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-faultyhardwarecorruptedpage-12b/e11370b2-a90a-4cd0-b273-5c16b6fd7984
  10. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page: Please check my upload. 86740