Windows 10: Random BSOD for the last month

Discus and support Random BSOD for the last month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys, My PC keeps randomly BSODing mainly from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 00000000`00000000. Have tried different GPU & RAM. Have even done a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kurtalos, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Kurtalos Win User

Random BSOD for the last month

Hey Guys, My PC keeps randomly BSODing mainly from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 00000000`00000000.

Have tried different GPU & RAM. Have even done a fresh install to no avail any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Kurtalos, Jan 26, 2017

2. Help with BSOD

Recently, I have begun to randomly get BSOD notices saying that there is a Kernel Security Check failure.

The DMP files from today are the result of running verifier according to how you recommended, all previous files are from random BSODs throughout the last month.

Here is a link to my DMP files:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...2664&authkey=!AKgKz9VBsRoWOx8&ithint=file,zip

MalakingOso, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Shadow.1 Win User
    Drivers possibly causing random computer freezes/crashes

Hello,

I have a computer running windows 10 that over the last month has been experiencing seemingly random freezes and sometimes BSOD errors. I believe it is likely related to a driver, and wanted to paste my dump file here from the last crash to see if anyone
    had any ideas.

Dump file:

MEMORY.DMP

Thanks

Shadow.1, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Jan 28, 2017
Thema:

1. Random BSOD for the last month - Similar Threads - Random BSOD last

2. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  3. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD multiple times over the last month: My pc has BSOD multiple times over the last month each with a different error code. I dont know if its a ram issue or something more serious. Along with BSOD my games and sometimes other programs crash to desktoplast few things in the "mini dump" folder dont know which is...
  4. BSOD multiple times over the last month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 2008 BSOD most days for the last month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 2008 BSOD most days for the last month: Good morning,I have a Cloud server running Windows Server 2008. This has been very stable for a few years now. The server runs a couple of websites. Over the last month the server has been crashing up to 3 times a day. See the minidump screen shot below. I have used a tool to...
  6. Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help

Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help: I've been really going crazy over my BSOD. I was able to go a good 3-4 days without BSOD.. thought everything was ok, but it happened again today.. Here is the last 5 crash dump files from May 5th, April 29th, April 26th, April 24th and also April 23rd. Much thanks in...
  7. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  8. Random BSOD For Last Month On RYZEN 2700X

Random BSOD For Last Month On RYZEN 2700X: Windows Version: 1909 CPU: AMD RYZEN 2700X (Not overclocked) RAM: 24GB CORSAIR DDR4 (2133 MHz) (Not overclocked) Hi everyone, For the past month, my computer has been getting random Blue Screens Of Death, but with no obvious culprit that I can find. The error codes I'm...
  9. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  10. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...