Windows 10: Random BSOD in Windows pro

Discus and support Random BSOD in Windows pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a dual boot pc running windows 10 pro 32 and 64 bit.Both were upgraded from windows 7.Some time back used iobit drive booster to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joe2005, Mar 19, 2017.

1. joe2005 Win User

Random BSOD in Windows pro

I have a dual boot pc running windows 10 pro 32 and 64 bit.Both were upgraded from windows 7.Some time back used iobit drive booster to update drivers.Since then I am getting BSOD randomly once or twice in a day.Googled and found out that software called "who crashed" may help in analyzing the problem and accordingly I got he report..At this point I am stumped to proceed further to find a fix for bsod and request your help . I have attached the report in png format and hope you guide me further. thanks

Further to the above following instructions attaching joe-20-MAR-17_165506_07.zip.thanks

:)

joe2005, Mar 19, 2017
  2. seanvree Win User

Blue screen: "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

I'm getting a random BSOD on my Dell XPS PC running windows 10 Pro:

"IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

this is happening twice a day. I've updated all my drivers and uninstalled any programs that aren't compatible with windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

seanvree, Mar 19, 2017
  3. Random BSOD on Windows 10 For No Reason? Fix?

I have two Windows-based laptops. One runs Windows 7 Professional and the other runs Windows 10 Pro. On the Windows 10 PC, I keep getting a random BSOD for absolutely no reason at all. It's not like I am overloading the CPU, because I'm not. Task Manager
    doesn't say I am going to high on CPU, RAM, or Disk usage.

I used to get BSODs all the time back when Windows XP was around, but they have gone away for me until I got the Anniversary Update.

Is there a fix?

Kyle Spadaro, Mar 19, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Mar 19, 2017
  5. joe2005 Win User
    Just now had a BSOD and the log report is attached.

joe2005, Mar 20, 2017
  6. lifetec Win User
    All 3 dumpfiles blames Probably caused by : iaStorA.sys ( iaStorA+2525 )
    Driver Description: Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver.

It could be that IO Driver Booster installed the wrong version because you have a dualboot with 32 an 64 bit.
    (Thats why most BSOD analyst never use these kind of driver programs)

I would start with uninstall and reinstall the driver from your supportpage of your mobo.

lifetec, Mar 20, 2017
  7. joe2005 Win User
    I think i messed up the system while uninstalling drivers.Now I am getting while booting 32 bit inaccessible device.used rescue cd but unable access restore point however 64 bit is working.hope help is forthcoming thanks

sorry for duplicate post

joe2005, Mar 21, 2017
  8. joe2005 Win User

I think i messed up the system while uninstalling drivers.Now I am getting while booting 32 bit inaccessible device.used rescue cd but unable access restore point however 64 bit is working.hope help is forthcoming thanks

joe2005, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD in Windows pro - Similar Threads - Random BSOD pro

2. Random Windows BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Windows BSOD's: Hello! For the past few months, this issue has been making my life much harder. Usually, when I have leave my computer idle for ~40m then it will just shut down. I have gone through every guide and disabled every power setting that could cause this. Since then, I have...
  3. bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909

bsod random crashes win 10 pro-1909: my pc crashes randomly mostly when playing minecraft, roblox, using chrome, and libre office. i have not been able to isolate what is the causing the issue. i have attached log files to this post. 165420
  4. [BSOD] Recent Seemingly Random BSODs - Windows 10 Pro 64bit

[BSOD] Recent Seemingly Random BSODs - Windows 10 Pro 64bit: Hello! I am my wits end which is why I've turned to this forum for help. In the last couple of months I have been getting seemingly random BSODs with varying error codes. "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", "IQRL_NOT_LESS_THAN", "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" amongst others. It started...
  5. Random BSOD/Blackscreen, error 0x00000139 | Windows 10 Pro

Random BSOD/Blackscreen, error 0x00000139 | Windows 10 Pro: Hello folks, my self build pc started to get random blackscreens some time after I set up a fresh copy of Win 10 Pro. Unfortunately as my pc was working fine with the previous Win 10 setup, I overclocked right from the start (CPU) and installed all the drivers I could get...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Random BSOD on new install

Windows 10 Pro Random BSOD on new install: Hello everyone, I just put together a build with the following components Windows version: Windows 10 Pro , 10.0, build: 10240 Hardware: ASRock, Z77 Extreme4 CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6 SSD: M4 128gb Ram: 8.00GB (4x2)...
  7. Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703

Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703: Hello guys, this BSOD is actually for my wife's desktop, which has been having this random BSOD for quite a while now, so the crash log zip includes a bunch of dump files, I can't stand it anymore, so want to get some help from the pros *Wink You can probably see from the...
  8. Random BSODs and freezes on W10 Pro x64

Random BSODs and freezes on W10 Pro x64: I have to write this AGAIN so I'll just shorten it: had W8, W7 twice and W10, all of them with BSODs and freezes. ZIP is here Attachment 53275 (2 months with Win 8, one year with the first w7 install and one year with the second, using w10 since day one) BSODs used to be...
  9. Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod

Win 10 pro crashing at random points, no bsod: So I upgraded to windows 10 exactly 1 week ago, and only today have I started to experience crashes. the screen goes black and my PC restarts on its own, I suspect it may be something to do with running flash player on three separate browsers at the same time, but I am...
  10. Random BSODs on surface pro 3, kernel_security_check_failure

Random BSODs on surface pro 3, kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, My Surface Pro 3 has recently started having BSODs (kernel_security_check_failure). They happen with seemingly no reason. The surface is a replacement for a broken one, and has all the same software. I have done research and haven't come up with anything so far. The DM...