Windows 10: Random BSOD Machine Exception Errors

Discus and support Random BSOD Machine Exception Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been getting these 2-3 times a day, mainly while gaming. Attachment 72749 46027 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wesjr, Apr 2, 2016.

1. wesjr Win User

Random BSOD Machine Exception Errors

Been getting these 2-3 times a day, mainly while gaming.

Attachment 72749

:)

wesjr, Apr 2, 2016

2. BSoD Unexpected Store Exception Windows 10 pro 64 bit

I'm using my laptop and BSoD appears... BSoD error is Unexpected Store Exception and after it appears, my laptop restarts... It often appears every 1 to 3 hours using... not only 1 to hours it will appears, but also random appears...

I don't know what I have to do... I tried to fix this error but any ways can't... Thanks for watching my post.. Thank you so much!

Nguyễn Nhật Linh, Apr 2, 2016
  3. BSOD Machine Check Exception

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for letting us know that you are no longer facing the issue. We appreciate your effort.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know, We will be glad to help.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 2, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Code: CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz" MaxSpeed: 3500 CurrentSpeed: 3570[/quote] Machine Check Exception is a hardware related issue, and overclocking is one of the most frequent causes of it. this error may occur in two bugchecks, either ox9C or 0x124 (with first parameter 0). Overclockers are aware of it. They choose their optimum OC settings by a trade off between the aggressiveness of OC and the frequency of machine check exception.

If you want to debug these BSODs, stop Overclocking. Run all the hardware components like CPU, graphics card and RAM at their stock clock settings.

If the BSOD occurs even at the stock hardware settings, let us know. Further troubleshooting will be needed in that case.

Thema:

1. Random BSOD Machine Exception Errors - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Machine

2. machine exception error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    machine exception error: hi last night i got a machine exception error and I can't boot my computer at all, it just loops either auto applying fix then stop code exception error or straight to exception error then restarts i have limited access to use my windows 10 usb stick i still have bios, it...
  3. Machine Check Exception Error

Machine Check Exception Error: For the past several months, I have occasionally gotten a Machine Check Exception Error. It will ALWAYS happen when playing certain video games, for instances Hearthstone or Risk of Rain, but it does not happen when playing other games, like Overwatch, Skyrim, or Smite. It...
  4. Random Machine Check Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Machine Check Exception BSOD: When I booted up my PC for the first time (after installing Windows 10) I downloaded the software I had on my old PC, as well as FireFox. Everything was fine until I got my first crash. My PC randomly froze and after around 10-15 seconds I was given a Machine Check Exception...
  5. Machine Check Exception BSOD Randomly

Machine Check Exception BSOD Randomly: Hi, I have been getting Machine_Check_Exception BSOD's regularly, and I don't know why. Things I Have Tried: Reinstall Windows 3 Times Reinstall Drivers Re-seat All Components in PC Factory Reset BIOS Update BIOS Memtest HDDScan Upgrades I Have Done But The BSOD's...
  6. BSOD "Machine Check Exception" and random restarts

BSOD "Machine Check Exception" and random restarts: Dear all, I've built a new gaming PC and my PC has been restarting or getting BSOD (MCE or WHEA) ever since. I've changed my motherboard and my ram and my PSU... What I understand from these crashes is that it's a hardware problem; but I am not sure which is the problem (I...
  7. BSOD Random Machine Check Exception

BSOD Random Machine Check Exception: Just upgraded to W10 from 8.1 and I'm getting apparently random Freezes without BSOD and sometimes BSOD Machine Check Exception. The problem already happened 3-4 times on Windows 8.1. Somehow I thought it could be related to CPU temp, so I opened up the case and cleaned...
  8. BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error

BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error: Can anyone help figure this one out? Last night Defender was updated. No new hardware installed. This morning the machine freezes and I've also had a BSOD with 'Machine check exception' error. Experienced similar freezes last week with a 'Driver power state failure'...
  9. Random BSODs, Machine Check Exception

Random BSODs, Machine Check Exception: I am aware that MCEs are usually hardware related. I just want to make sure it isn't driver related before I get an exchange. I have my error dump file right here if anyone can check it out and tell me what's up. I really appreciate any help. Code: Simple: Microsoft...
  10. BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception'

BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception': Right after Windows online upgrade from 7 to 10 there where no problems, no BSOD's, no crashes at all.In the mean time, no hardware changes, nothing of that.At first, after the first updates a crash occured once a month with 'Machine Check Exception' error.Then after updates...