Windows 10: Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

Discus and support Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I frequently get BSOD with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL In event viewer I can see the critical error Kernel 41 (63) I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tunahan Cakmakci, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

Hi there,

I frequently get BSOD with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

In event viewer I can see the critical error Kernel 41 (63)

I have uploaded the system info and memory.dmp to onedrive, here's the link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlZKtmF6EprGgZBP2Mw_ScJmzOR46Q?e=QkJBHM

I'll provide further information if needed, thank you all

:)

Tunahan Cakmakci, Dec 6, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Dec 6, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

Random BSOD mostly during idle usage - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Thanks for the suggestion, I did ask the OP to check and according to post #14 he does have the logger running. My next thought was that he had an insufficient size of dump allocated and that logging was not being recorded with the dump file.

philc43, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

1. Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Mostly

2. Random BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD when idle: I do not know what's happening, I've reinstalled OS, Display drivers, reseating every component.My key issue is random BSOD literally different code error; sometimes no code, a month before, it keeps crashing on itself. i reinstalled windows 10 my original OS ; it was...
  3. Random BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD when idle: I do not know what's happening, I've reinstalled OS, Display drivers, reseating every component.My key issue is random BSOD literally different code error; sometimes no code, a month before, it keeps crashing on itself. i reinstalled windows 10 my original OS ; it was...
  4. 0x00000119 BSOD randomly when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000119 BSOD randomly when idle: So I have this laptop XMG Focus 16 E23.It seems to always have this BSOD once a day when I'm not on my desk - oddly enough the laptop wakes on its own though powercfg -lastwake tells me nothing happened, reboots from this bugcheck and when I get back I see a Windows logon...
  5. 0x00000119 BSOD randomly when idle

0x00000119 BSOD randomly when idle: So I have this laptop XMG Focus 16 E23.It seems to always have this BSOD once a day when I'm not on my desk - oddly enough the laptop wakes on its own though powercfg -lastwake tells me nothing happened, reboots from this bugcheck and when I get back I see a Windows logon...
  6. Random BSODs Often when Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs Often when Idle: I've been getting various BSODs often when doing nothing at all.Edit: I can consistently cause a blue screen by trying to download the latest windows update. Not all updates cause it, but if I download the actual update to windows itself, it will blue screen.The error codes...
  7. Random BSODs Often when Idle

Random BSODs Often when Idle: I've been getting various BSODs often when doing nothing at all.Edit: I can consistently cause a blue screen by trying to download the latest windows update. Not all updates cause it, but if I download the actual update to windows itself, it will blue screen.The error codes...
  8. Random BSoDs even when idling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoDs even when idling: I'm having random BSoDs, even when the PC is idle, 3/7 days apart one from each other. I performed SFC /SCANNOW, checkdisk, SMART tests and memory tests, nothing changed. I'm asking here for help if someone can help me to debug the minidump files i have like 10 of them....
  9. Random BSOD when system idle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD when system idle: My machine is randomly crashing when not in use. I have my system info file and 3 dmp files , nut do not know where to upload them. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  10. BSODs - mostly when browsing or idling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSODs - mostly when browsing or idling: For around the past month I've been getting random BSODs with different crash codes. They usually happen when browsing the internet or when idle with seemingly no common factor. No BSODs during gaming yet and temps are fine. I've put the different crash codes along with the...