Windows 10: Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

Discus and support Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having problems with BSOD for about 8 months now. I thought I had fixed the problem by completely wiping everything and starting anew.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnELITEPlayer, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

I have been having problems with BSOD for about 8 months now. I thought I had fixed the problem by completely wiping everything and starting anew. Though recently the problem has resurfaced. At first I thought it was my RAM going bad and I have had a few sticks go bad. So I ran a memcheck and had another stick with errors. So I took it out but to no avail. Some things pointed to McAfee WebAdvisor, so I removed that. There doesn't seem to be a real trigger to the BSOD.
    Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks.

:)

AnELITEPlayer, Nov 13, 2016

2. BSOD error codes: 0x0000007e, 0x0000003b on Windows 10 operating system

I'm running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (x64) version 1511 build 10586.420 getting
    BSODs at random with bugcheck

0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8021a0840c9, 0xffffd000206b5788, 0xffffd000206b4fa0) and
    0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff803c462ff42, 0xffffd0002410ba20, 0x0000000000000000)!

I believe that aforementioned bugcheck might be caused by hardware since I have the same version of
    Windows on multiple PCs without any issues!

My system specifications is as follows:

ECS P4M890T-M2 (V1.0B) Motherboard

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300 Processor

2 x Kingmax 2GB DDR2 Memory

I have tested the Memory and Hard Disk Drive without any problems!

Please find memory dumps and a reliability reports here -->
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al1h-Oh3MraSkhpZ8iFFp16g6JcZ
    <--

Kindly assist me in troubleshooting and resolving the issue(s) causing aforementioned
    BSOD and bugcheck!

Original title: How to troubleshoot and resolve BSODs and bugchecks?

Sakkie Britton, Nov 13, 2016
  3. C-aLica Win User
    random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

The latest dump indicates
    Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffffb800011e688, 4000000, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote] You currently have two 8GB DIMMS installed. According to the manul, you should use slots 1 and 3 (1 being the first slot), you have them in 1 and 2.

Attachment 110728

Ztruker, Nov 19, 2016
  5. Attachment 114360
    Sorry about the long time before my response, I didn't move the RAM for a while and kept getting the BSOD so I moved the RAM to the correct position and still got 2 BSOD today. I linked a new zip with the dumps and am ready to troubleshoot the problem. I will run another memtest overnight just to be safe. Also the first BSOD I had left a game open and the second one the computer had only been on for maybe 5 minutes. Thanks again.

AnELITEPlayer, Dec 20, 2016
  6. Spectrum Win User
    I see that mfehidk.sys (McAfee Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver) is in one of the crashdumps. I'd suggest making sure McAfee is completely up to date, and if the problems continue to happen, disable/uninstall McAfee (at least temporarily) to see if the the crashes cease.

Spectrum, Dec 20, 2016
  7. The memtest I ran overnight got 200+ errors so I pulled out the stick I believe to be the culprit and I will uninstall McAfee today since I'm pretty sure it's updated.

AnELITEPlayer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

1. Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Multiple

2. Multiple seemingly random BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple seemingly random BSODs: I went to my friends house for 3 days and left the computer on during that time. When I returned I noticed that I receive multiple BSODs for seemingly no reason.I have tried some commands in cmd prompt like: "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" along with dism. I have also ran the...
  3. Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks: I have had multiple issues where my computer has blue screened, I’ve done a fresh install of windows even and I keep getting BSOD where “Driver IRQL is less or not equal” or “IRQL less or not equal” could this be a hardware issue? It’s to the point where it resets while in...
  4. Random BSOD/Bugcheck/Shutdown?

Random BSOD/Bugcheck/Shutdown?: Hey there, i have been recentlly experiancing random crashs not sure if it's BSOD or sudden shutdowns since it happens while im away from PC could anyone please check the DMP file uploaded? thank you....
  5. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I run the verify.exe from system32 and it would crash...
  6. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I also get: KERNEL-AUTO-BOOST-LOCK-AQUISITION-WITH-RAISED-IRQL...
  7. Multiple random BSOD's

Multiple random BSOD's: Hello there! I'm new here and i was wondering if someone could help me solve these random bsod's i'm having. They happen at random times with no consistent pattern at all, i'm either surfing Chrome, playing games, or simply away from the computer. I've formatted my PC...
  8. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  9. Random multiple BSOD

Random multiple BSOD: Hello, I have built a gaming PC last year and since day one I've been getting BSOD with typically this kind of messages: irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area. At that time, I think I handled that by disabling the automated page file. But since two days I...
  10. Multiple Random BSOD

Multiple Random BSOD: Timing seems odd. Only happens when not actively using hardware. For example will reboot when watching video or reading. Won't reboot while typing or navigating with mouse. Never had a BSOD until upgrading to 10. Attachment 23132 7709