Windows 10: Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

Discus and support Random BSOD multiple stopcodes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new pc build it myself but now im getting bsods they are very random but most of the time when i start up my pc i will get one, sometimes when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sauron154, May 30, 2019.

1. Sauron154 Win User

Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

I have a new pc build it myself but now im getting bsods they are very random but most of the time when i start up my pc i will get one, sometimes when watching netflix on chrome, sometimes when im browsing in documents or in the beginning screen of windows. I tryed reinstalling windows, i did a mem86 test no problems, i did tests for my harddrive via windows and command prompt no problems. I tryed contacting microsoft support and they send me here so you guys are my last option.

Some of the stopcodes i got: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL,PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, APC INDEX MISMATCH,KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR, DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION, ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY,SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, MEMORY MANAGEMENT, POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA.

Sometimes when it trys to start it self up again it never gets passed 0% sometimes it does not get past 100% and sometimes it does start it self up.
    Sometimes i got the message What went wrong these are the things that whent wrong: FLTMGR.sys,Ntfs.sys, win32kbase.sys, nvlddmkm.sys.

The above stopcodes and what whent wrongs are from when i started recording them i might have had different ones before that.

- - - Updated - - -
    I will update this post when ever i get new stopcodes or what whent wrongs.
    DESKTOP-KJ6UPS0-(2019-05-30_16-35-55).zip

:)

Sauron154, May 30, 2019
  2. Wanjillem Win User

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Not entirely sure what this means. Is there anything i can do on my end to help with this?

I kind of figured 4 passes twice wasn't really what we wanted so i left it overnight doing another 8+ passes.

Random BSOD multiple stopcodes [​IMG]

Also the link to the memtest written report:
    MemTest86-Report-20181229-221838.html

I'll continue with the other added steps.

Wanjillem, May 30, 2019
  3. Wanjillem Win User

Did memtest, took me awhile to realise that it was running 4 passes by default. So what i did was run it for another 4 passes afterwards. Not sure how or even if that impacts the results at all. Came up with 0 errors.
    Screenshots for both 4 passes are below.

1st 4 passes:

2nd 4 passes:

Wanjillem, May 30, 2019
  4. Wanjillem Win User

Hi there,

I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!

DESKTOP-4UF70QH-vr_28-12-2018_195037,39.zip

Wanjillem, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Random BSOD multiple stopcodes - Similar Threads - Random BSOD multiple

2. BSOD with multiple Stopcodes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with multiple Stopcodes: Hi, my laptop is crashing and impossible to use each time with a different Stopcode. I've had about 15 different reasons each time with BSOD. I've uninstalled recent AVG update and tried to install latest Windows update but that hasn't really worked as it comes up with errors...
  3. Multiple random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I run the verify.exe from system32 and it would crash...
  4. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I also get: KERNEL-AUTO-BOOST-LOCK-AQUISITION-WITH-RAISED-IRQL...
  5. Multiple random BSOD's

Multiple random BSOD's: Hello there! I'm new here and i was wondering if someone could help me solve these random bsod's i'm having. They happen at random times with no consistent pattern at all, i'm either surfing Chrome, playing games, or simply away from the computer. I've formatted my PC...
  6. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  7. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Somehow i double posted, apologies. This thread may be deleted. 124291
  8. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Hi there, I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!...
  9. Random multiple BSOD

Random multiple BSOD: Hello, I have built a gaming PC last year and since day one I've been getting BSOD with typically this kind of messages: irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area. At that time, I think I handled that by disabling the automated page file. But since two days I...
  10. Multiple Random BSOD

Multiple Random BSOD: Timing seems odd. Only happens when not actively using hardware. For example will reboot when watching video or reading. Won't reboot while typing or navigating with mouse. Never had a BSOD until upgrading to 10. Attachment 23132 7709

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stopcodesoftware