Windows 10: Random BSOD multple bughecks

Discus and support Random BSOD multple bughecks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help. And all help is appreciated. Long story short, this is a new build with Windows 10 1709. All updated, drivers, software, bios should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by redneckpoet, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Random BSOD multple bughecks

Please help. And all help is appreciated.

Long story short, this is a new build with Windows 10 1709. All updated, drivers, software, bios should all be latest. First posted at Microsoft forums and no replies yet (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windo...).

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for the BSODs and they have been different stop codes. I went through and updated all drivers I could. Cleaned installed AMD drivers. Not overclocking. Ran a memory test minidumps.zipFLASHPC-Sun_11_12_2017_132929_63.zipwith no errors. Attaching mini dumps: minidumps.zip
    I suspect it is the AMD drivers, but can't make heads or tails of the dmp files. Driver verifier found an issue but didn't list the driver.

System is
    ASROCK z270 i7 Pro
    i7 7700k
    Samsung 960 Pro M.2 SSD 512MB
    32GB Corsair Dominator ram
    XFX Radeon RX 580
    Hauppage 2250 tv tuner
    Corsair AX860i PSU
    Corsair h115i
    Using Corsair link and the Corsair commander pro

Since that post, I've had the following bugchecks in 12 hours:
    0x00000050
    0x0000001a
    0x000000c4
    0x00000019
    0x0000003b

I've also started seeing chrome randomly crash pages (mostly facebook and once here) and a few times crash chrome completely. For awhile there was a memory reference error when restarting. but that hasn't reoccured in awhile. PC is set to not sleep as I record TV shows, and twice now I have when waking the screen up had a fuzzy white screen which goes away after a few seconds.

I appreciate any help. Thank you

:)

redneckpoet, Nov 11, 2017
  2. sevsam Win User

Lumia 800

Hi again,

I meant one message to multple recipients,sorry

Regards,

bsmsn.

sevsam, Nov 11, 2017
  3. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, Nov 11, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Random BSOD multple bughecks

The different stop codes indicate hardware.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

Random BSOD multple bughecks [​IMG]

5. Updated pc specs, added the few items not previously listed.

redneckpoet, Nov 12, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

7. As I suspected, even after 8 passes memory test fine. No errors.

redneckpoet, Nov 14, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

Please post only at 1 forum a time for help, suggestions will collide and it is unknown what the results will be.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD multple bughecks - Similar Threads - Random BSOD multple

2. multple updates daily make PC hard to use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    multple updates daily make PC hard to use: I just bought a new Dell Desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro version1909, OS Build 18363.836. I use my desktop for many work related type tasks, including email, word processing, Worksheets, etc, but one of the things I use it for most is watching movies and TV shows. I...
  3. Random BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD: Hello, Using windows 10 and last week I decided to upgrade almost my entire system and I realized that I have been getting a lot of BSoD over the past week ever since I did the upgrade, usually one or two per day. I begun looking into the issue and applied some things such...
  4. Random BSOD

Random BSOD: Hello, My PC has been getting random BSODs the past week. Trying to figure out what's going on, it ran fine when I did the upgrade for a month (New mobo, processor, and ram). I did a clean install of Windows 10 after I installed the new parts. -Windows 10 1903 (OS Build...
  5. Random BSODs

Random BSODs: Hello, i was hoping somebody could help me with some issues i've been having, this is the second BSOD i have had in a while, they both seem to come at random, what doesn't change however is the error code; DPC Watchdog Violation. From what i can tell this is a software...
  6. Multple BSODs on WAKE from SLEEP

Multple BSODs on WAKE from SLEEP: Hello, I have had random recurring BSODs for the past year and a half with a new build. It started with Windows 8.1 and has continued with Windows 10. The BSOD's always occur on wake from sleep, but not every time. The problem occurs with or without the video card. I have...
  7. Random BSODS

Random BSODS: Hello guys , i have bsods and game crashes of steam .I putted a new ram because the previous ram kit died (faulty rams causing bsods)and also i have a new graphic card r9 280 (because the previous gtx480 died too) . What can i do ? Bumps are not specific . I believed that...
  8. Random BSOD

Random BSOD: Hi there, I keep getting random BSOD errors. None of them have been them same. Ill attach the dump files. let me know what is wrong!! Thank you!! 25166
  9. BSOD Randomly

BSOD Randomly: Today i got 2 bluescreens in a row and i have no idea why, i havnt downloaded anything or anything like that so i am really confused, anyway heres the dm log collector infomation : Attachment 102124 64178
  10. Random BSODs

Random BSODs: Bluescreenview indicates: "caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe" Memtest showed 0 errors with the RAM. All graphics drivers etc should be up to date. Analysing dump file with windows debugging tools shows: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64 Copyright...