Windows 10: Random BSOD, new Dell computer

Discus and support Random BSOD, new Dell computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got many BSOD on a new Dell's computer. I don't really know where to look at. I did a memory diagnostic check (the Windows 10 one,not Memtest86+)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jedduff, Mar 27, 2017.

1. jedduff Win User

Random BSOD, new Dell computer

I got many BSOD on a new Dell's computer. I don't really know where to look at. I did a memory diagnostic check (the Windows 10 one,not Memtest86+) without any issue.

Attachment 126981

:)

jedduff, Mar 27, 2017

2. BSOD errors

Same problem here on a new Dell XPS15

TWINTURBOCELICA, Mar 27, 2017
  3. BSOD - win10pro64 - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

BSOD - win10pro64 - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Hey guys! Im new to the forum. Seen a lot of great help on here and wondering if you guys may be able to assist me. Dell recently replaced my old system with a new one because of a motherboard warranty problem. The new computer was operating just fine up until
    recently when I started getting a BSOD and random restarts. This BSOD now comes up about every hour or so, sometimes sooner.

The error message that I am getting is: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000004477, 0x00000000deadbf07, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cc343464-d4ea-4169-ba11-64ec476f6851

I've updated the BIOs, reseatted the memory, updated display drivers, updated the chipset drivers using Dells website.

Attached are the memory dumps.

Please let me know if there is anything else I should look at or something I should do.

GeeseSherman, Mar 27, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

I would definitely run a more detailed memory diagnostic such as Memtest86+ and certainly one of your BSOD indicates memory corruption. Of course this can also be caused by a faulty driver so there may be more analysis required before we can be sure.

Random BSOD, new Dell computer [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Another BSOD error dump also highlighted the rt640x64.sys driver (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller) so it would be worth checking on the DELL site for any update on this (your current one is dated 14 July 2016).

philc43, Mar 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Random BSOD, new Dell computer - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Dell

2. Computer Random BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Random BSOD: Hi,I have been having a problem for the past month. My computer is having random blue screens or sometimes it crashes and restarts without one. Before I begin describing the problem here is my system information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045...
  3. Random BSOD with new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer, i have been updating all day up to version 20h2, then installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while installing...
  4. Random BSOD with new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer and i have been updating it all day up to version 20h2, then while installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while...
  5. Multiple of Random BSOD on Dell G5

Multiple of Random BSOD on Dell G5: Hello, Please i have big problem lately I have many randomly BSOD with caused by Ntoskrnl.exe ! I will join the last 2 Minimum files! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGr5YVKmHnsgelKEfCAytEEwoR62Q https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGr5YVKmHnsgelJDC3PEUEHOtyfAg?e=BEb2PQ Can you help...
  6. New Dell Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Dell Computer: I went online and bought this Dell Computer. (Vostro 3583|Service Tag: 8QTHTW2It) It has no DVD tray? What if I wanted to write something to a CD or DVD? Crazy . . . I suppose I could add an external drive. Or could I? It also said it had Windows 10 Pro? But, when I went...
  7. Dell Latitude 5580 random BSOD

Dell Latitude 5580 random BSOD: Hi. This is second time I got BSOD again even all my drivers and BIOS are updated. Please can anyone check it and find the issue here. 126133
  8. Random BSODs on new computer

Random BSODs on new computer: My motherboard and LAN drivers are as updated as they can be, and I am on version 1803 of Windows 10. I keep getting blue screens for different reasons; here are the dump files for the last couple as well as my system information....
  9. BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.

BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.: Hello I have had a BSOD on a 2 month old computer. It's is pretty new and I have had no problems recently. I was wondering what I should do to solve this one. It happened while doing an Iceland shop.... Anyway, I can't remember what it blamed but I think it was SysTMP or...
  10. BSOD random times with new computer, 0x8000400000000002

BSOD random times with new computer, 0x8000400000000002: I read somewhere if a dump file isn't created it's not a BSOD. I get this error surfing web or installing things. It is a newly built computer. I re-seated RAM and Video Card to test. 56493