Windows 10: Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver_irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc having some problems. It goes on bluescreen randomly and the error is: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Caused by: ntoskrnl.exe Pc build: Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sh4d0w00, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Sh4d0w00 Win User

Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

My pc having some problems. It goes on bluescreen randomly and the error is: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Caused by: ntoskrnl.exe

Pc build:

Intel i7 8700K

Nvidia geforce gtx 1080

16 GB ram venegance rgb

Samsung evo 960 250gb

Crucial ssd 500gb

Seagate hdd 1tb

:)

Sh4d0w00, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Athamas Win User

BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

https://mega.nz/#!40B0TBAA!7n_QUccYUPr80FN0bvhY2evT_0SWbadh1MBFpxqh3Hk
    https://mega.nz/#!B0YRUIAZ!XB25NdCVqBFkEleRdFPsKgGssf9PReYKXP5IJIFz1uY
    https://mega.nz/#!FtJQmIba!sYXWqG3ayUyaIp7Vf6wnQrhJMYldHwIg8tw46cNp2fo

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

https://mega.nz/#!RxhhyBYJ!7AGY6uAErZnqeE_lGCfk65Webalfc0vNbC_NokwJ-ys

Athamas, Feb 6, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Random BSOD ntoskrnl

2. Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting 'random' 90% of the time DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreens with occasional SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for the past 4 or 5 months. I've tried a lot of things including contacting Microsoft Support which did or had me do a...
  3. Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting 'random' 90% of the time DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreens with occasional SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for the past 4 or 5 months. I've tried a lot of things including contacting Microsoft Support which did or had me do a...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. Random BSOD kernel_security_check_fail & Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_or_equal

Random BSOD kernel_security_check_fail & Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_or_equal: I'm randomly getting these BSODs, weather i'm playing a game or just browsing the internet. I'm not sure what causes them but I'm thinking it might be something to do with either my USB WiFi adapter or my latest AMD Graphics drivers i updated recently. Here's the latest...
  9. Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management)

Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management): Hello, first timer here. Long story short, after i updated to windows 10 from 8.1 i started experiencing some randomly BSODs. So i downloaded the ISO and made a clean install.Immidiatelly after my newly formated pc i installed Avast,mozilla and Asrock's Suite to check for...
  10. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD randomly

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD randomly: I randomly (and commonly) get BSoDs with a bug check string of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Code: 0x0000000a) or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Code: 0x000000d1). I can't seem to find the driver that is causing these random blue screens, there doesn't seem to be a reason either...