Windows 10: Random BSOD occurring

Discus and support Random BSOD occurring in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am facing random BSOD at random time. Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app. The most common BSOD I get is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnikBanik, Oct 14, 2020.

1. AnikBanik Win User

Random BSOD occurring

Hi

I am facing random BSOD at random time.

Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app.

The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT.

So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good.

So I have attached a link to my minidump files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av19u01Go0xHgrAo1YX74F1mFoM6ng?e=ZK30hb

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Anik

:)

AnikBanik, Oct 14, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Bonn84 Win User

Random BSOD occurring

Random BSOD errors

Background

• Whilst only bought recently, my laptop (Dell XPS 9560) has a history with random BSOD errors that tend to increase in frequency with time until the laptop becomes unusable.
    • The laptop was given a fresh format and installation recently.
    • Software installed – Installed Windows 10, Office, Winrar, Adobe Reader, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server, Chrome, DropBox, Google Backup and Sync
    • Within two weeks it reverted to giving BSOD errors.
    Symptoms

• Random BSOD errors
      • Page fault in non-paged area (NTFS.sys)
      • IRQL not less than or equal
    • Backup and Sync crashes very regularly (no user friendly message, just googledrivesync.exe has stopped working)
    • Chrome crashes quite regularly (ah snap! message). This happened both before and after the format.
    • Windows Update fails
    Things I tried

• Uninstalling and re-installing Chrome and Backup & Sync
    • Downloaded and installed Dell Updates
      • Specifically a BIOS update (installed successfully)
    • Ran Dell Diagnostics (at boot time)
      • No issues found
    • Ran Dell SupportAssist Hardware Checkup
      • Succeeded
    • Windows Update
      • In Normal Mode: Message shows up indicating that the system is not up to date. Upon clicking Check for Updates, updates seem to download but then quit abruptly during installation. Same error indicating system is not up to date shows.
      • In Safe Mode: Upon clicking Check for Updates the Windows Update window closes abruptly.
    • sfc /scannow
      • In Normal Mode: Error at 3%: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation
      • In Safe Mode: Ran successfully, no violations found
    • Chkdsk /f c:
      • Ran successfully
    • Windows Memory Diagnostic
      • Succeeded
    • MemTest86 (more advanced memory test)
      • Freezes mid-way (tried twice)
    • Ran Dell SupportAssist Drivers and Downloads
      • BIOS update
      • Network driver (Intel 8265) – Failed. Installed separately through device manager.
    • Step #9 seems to have solved some of the issues:
      • Windows update succeeded (#4)
      • Sfc /scannow succeeded in normal mode (#5)
      • BSOD errors persisted though (091317-8562-01.dmp occurred after the update)
    Thing I did not try

• Eliminating hardware (e.g., memory stick)
    • Running Driver verifier

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Bonn84, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Random BSOD occurring

1. Random BSOD occurring - Similar Threads - Random BSOD occurring

2. BSOD occurring again randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurring again randomly: Hello,I've been having an issue with random bsod events. I'll be in the middle of something and randomly I'll get a bsod for a few seconds and then the system restarts. I did a complete refresh and re-install of windows and looks like nothing has changed. If possible I would...
  3. BSOD occurring again randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD occurring again randomly: Hello,I've been having an issue with random bsod events. I'll be in the middle of something and randomly I'll get a bsod for a few seconds and then the system restarts. I did a complete refresh and re-install of windows and looks like nothing has changed. If possible I would...
  4. BSOD occurring randomly - Chia

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring randomly - Chia: I recently started trying to use the Chia program, a crpyto farming program and have been getting BSOD while using it, files are attached below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnoStfZ-u1nxkz6EkSIKTYvOiwYR?e=tJEdlA...
  5. Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly

Random BSOD Started Occuring Randomly: Since a couple months ago i have been experiencing random BSOD ocurrences without changing much of my setup. This PC never had any BSOD until i upgraded my PC GPU from a GTX660Ti to a RTX3080. I cannot replicate the error has its completly random when the error occurs. i...
  6. Multiple BSOD occuring randomly

Multiple BSOD occuring randomly: Hi, I've bought brand new PC about 20 days ago. It was working fine for a couple of days but recently I've been having multiple BSOD per day. At first only BSOD I've gotten was APC_INDEX_MISMATCH but then I've got different BSOD's. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  7. BSOD occuring randomly with no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD occuring randomly with no reason: Hello everybody, I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, I got BSOD. For instance, some days I can use the computer for hours without any trouble and another day BSOD will occur like 4 times in an hour. It happens mostly while playing (crash happens on...
  8. BSOD occurs randomly

BSOD occurs randomly: Hi, I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week. The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR. I updated all the drivers to no avail. 63002
  9. BSOD randomly occurs

BSOD randomly occurs: I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down. 22402
  10. Multiple BSODs randomly occuring

Multiple BSODs randomly occuring: I've had this laptop for a while. 6-8 months or so. It's used, but some stuff had been updated by my dad. I'd almost bricked it once trying to fix this issue myself. Basically, I'm at my wits end. The various error codes make me think it's a driver issue, but I've updated...