Windows 10: Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help?

Discus and support Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just completed this new PC build and installed windows 10 on it, got everything updated and seemingly ready to go, until BSOD....not sure what's wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LostParadox, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help?

Just completed this new PC build and installed windows 10 on it, got everything updated and seemingly ready to go, until BSOD....not sure what's wrong but I would love some help from someone a bit more skilled than myself...I just want to not have to worry about my work being destroyed.

Attachment 118758

:)

LostParadox, Jan 26, 2017

2. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (what failed? Wdfilter.sys)

All the dump files were corrupt.

System Service exception BSOD in WIP builds is quite common.

For me, creating a new user account worked.

Which Insider build is currently installed?

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 26, 2017
  3. BSOD and random app crashes on new build

The 3 verified dmps were related to clipsp.sys which is part of the OS. If you did a clean install adding nothing (not even malware app) it may well be hardware related.

I would run the stress tests in this wiki

These are called BCC124 and are related to hardware. Read how to diagnose and hopefully to fix them in this
    wiki

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 26, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help?

You have a AMD x4 870K CPU, to use this processor you have to use BIOS version F9 according to the cpu supportlist of your mobo, you are still on version F7.

see this supportpage of your mobo GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket FM2+ - GA-F2A88XM-D3H (rev. 3.1)

lifetec, Jan 27, 2017
  5. Thank you so much lifetec, I thought it was my BIOs but I couldn't find what version I was supposed to be on. I was also having issues with finding my BIOS on the Gigabyte support page but I found it and updated tothe F9 BIOs. Will post an update at the 24 hour mark if i don't have another BSOD Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help? :p

LostParadox, Jan 27, 2017
  6. Have not had any issues and I could not be happier. Thank you again Lifetec !

LostParadox, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help?

1. Random BSOD on brand new Install and Build - Dump help? - Similar Threads - Random BSOD brand

2. crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build: New pc buildWin 11 x64 Pro fresh installcrash dumps and msinfo linked:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzqgoGjjsmbnzvr7HH9FUxf4Jfy?e=QDIJJh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-dumps-help-bsod-on-new-pc-build/b7298f4a-16fa-4161-9c11-25594384da30
  3. crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build: New pc buildWin 11 x64 Pro fresh installcrash dumps and msinfo linked:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzqgoGjjsmbnzvr7HH9FUxf4Jfy?e=QDIJJh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-dumps-help-bsod-on-new-pc-build/b7298f4a-16fa-4161-9c11-25594384da30
  4. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  5. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  6. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  8. Bsod on brand new build

Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  9. random crash on brand new build

random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...
  10. Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help!

Brand New Build, Tons of BSOD, Please Help!: Hi all, I just completed a new white box about two days ago, and I have been getting numerous BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs. Some have been at load (gaming for instance), others have been while idle, surfing the internet, etc. Driver verifier wouldn't let me complete a Windows...