Windows 10: Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check

Discus and support Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently, I have been getting random BSOD on a burst. The laptop would randomly crashes one time and crashes again soon later, and then goes on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NOSML, Sep 25, 2020.

1. NOSML Win User

Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check

Hi, recently, I have been getting random BSOD on a burst. The laptop would randomly crashes one time and crashes again soon later, and then goes on working fine for the next 4 - 5 days without issues. Then after a period of time it would happen again.

I have ran checkdisk on the boot drive but no bad sectors were found. Just ran system file check and no errors were found.

The crashes happen most frequently when I was just browsing on Firefox. They have never happened when I was playing games or using other softwares. But again, I have had times where it goes for 4 - 5 days without crashing, even with Firefox usage, as I mentioned above.

I will attach 5 most recent crash dumps I have, ranging from the 17th to today, 25th. If anyone can have a look and let me know what is going on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Crash dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoixZArAnKbKiCw5rHJPZQJ6VmF1?e=7YN5l1

:)

NOSML, Sep 25, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. essenbe Win User
    BSODs with random bug check codes in games using NVidia GPU

Please re read Post #2

essenbe, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Burst

2. BSOD bug check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bug check: Hello,I've recently experienced a BSOD while trying to put my computer to sleep for the evening. I used WinDBG to analyze the dump file, pasted below:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: callingMmUnlockPages twice with the...
  3. BSOD bug check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bug check: Hello,I've recently experienced a BSOD while trying to put my computer to sleep for the evening. I used WinDBG to analyze the dump file, pasted below:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: callingMmUnlockPages twice with the...
  4. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: Hello,i got for the first time a bluescreen and now im a bit worried what just happend if something is broke:i played valorant some time, and after that i closed the game and played one fall guys match, i also closed after that fall guys and instanly got a bluescreen.Here:For...
  5. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  6. BSOD Bug Check

BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  7. bug check, bsod

bug check, bsod: not even sure why or what that means, so anyway it's here.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhfjuSqJdWIFiSFtSij3zTdINQrl?e=gijGdY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-bsod/d55ae5d1-1342-44d8-99d2-f66fb2fe2982
  8. bug check, bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug check, bsod: not even sure why or what that means, so anyway it's here.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhfjuSqJdWIFiSFtSij3zTdINQrl?e=gijGdY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-bsod/d55ae5d1-1342-44d8-99d2-f66fb2fe2982
  9. Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi all My PC has Windows 10 20H2, and randomly shows BSOD with the exact same error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Some snippets of my errors: ******************************************************************************* *...
  10. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Bug Check: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...