Windows 10: Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check

Discus and support Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently, I have been getting random BSOD on a burst. The laptop would randomly crashes one time and crashes again soon later, and then goes on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NOSML, Sep 25, 2020.

1. NOSML Win User

Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check

Hi, recently, I have been getting random BSOD on a burst. The laptop would randomly crashes one time and crashes again soon later, and then goes on working fine for the next 4 - 5 days without issues. Then after a period of time it would happen again.

I have ran checkdisk on the boot drive but no bad sectors were found. Just ran system file check and no errors were found.

The crashes happen most frequently when I was just browsing on Firefox. They have never happened when I was playing games or using other softwares. But again, I have had times where it goes for 4 - 5 days without crashing, even with Firefox usage, as I mentioned above.

I will attach 5 most recent crash dumps I have, ranging from the 17th to today, 25th. If anyone can have a look and let me know what is going on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Crash dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoixZArAnKbKiCw5rHJPZQJ6VmF1?e=7YN5l1

:)

NOSML, Sep 25, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. essenbe Win User
    BSODs with random bug check codes in games using NVidia GPU

Please re read Post #2

essenbe, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Random BSOD On Burst With Different Bug Check - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Burst

2. Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks: My Computer randomly crashes with stop error 0x00000133,sometimes the computer freezes and makes scary noise, then Blue screen occurs.This problem started occuring from today. Device specs: Product name:HP Pavilion 11 x360 PC Total memory:4.00 GB Processor name:IntelR...
  3. Different random BSOD errors

Different random BSOD errors: Hello all, I am getting ntoskrnl.exe BSoD errors in Windows 10 and ks.sys blue screen. They happen at random times and I have checked all the hardware including taking it to MicroCenter to get is diagnosed for hardware issues where they told me there are no hardware issues....
  4. BSOD Bug Check

BSOD Bug Check: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...
  5. Random repeatable burst of sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random repeatable burst of sound: I have a short burst of musical sound randomly whether any other sound is playing or not. I have updated the sound drivers, removed and re-installed the drivers with no change. Any ideas appreciated...
  6. BSoD randomly happening, Mostly Bug check 0x00000133

BSoD randomly happening, Mostly Bug check 0x00000133: Just put together an Asus P5Q-E with a nVidia GeForce GT 730 video card. Constantly getting black screens eventualy ending in a BSoD with a DPC Watchdog Violation with a Bug check code: 0x00000133 with hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe being the main culprits. Any help would be...
  7. BSODs with random bug check codes in games using NVidia GPU

BSODs with random bug check codes in games using NVidia GPU: Hi all, I have a new build with the following specs: MB: Asus Rampage V Extreme/USB3.1 CPU: Intel i7-5930k, currently not OC'ed CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz C16 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2...
  8. BSOD Bug Check Code Reference

BSOD Bug Check Code Reference: *Arrow Bug Check Code Reference | Microsoft Docs 108432
  9. Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

Random BSODS With different Bsod codes: System specsSony Vaio Sve15136 OS win 10 single language 64 bit Processor Intel core i5 RAM 4gb Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M I recently upgraded to win 10 .Now getting random bsods with different codes although drivers seem to work fine. 42979
  10. Random BSODs with various bug checks, possibly a driver is at fault.

Random BSODs with various bug checks, possibly a driver is at fault.: For the past few days someone I know has been getting various bsods at random times. Whether it be sitting idle or playing a game. I've been using teamviewer and I have been trying to figure out what the deal is for a few days now and I can't figure out what's going on here....