Windows 10: Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers

Discus and support Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, could you please review my PC crash minidump file and tell me where to start looking for issue? I have upgraded my PC with new video card and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ViktorasIvanenko, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers

Hi,

could you please review my PC crash minidump file and tell me where to start looking for issue? I have upgraded my PC with new video card and freshly installed windows. It was crashing on chrome previously but I have disabled hardware acceleration and issues is gone, but still sometimes random BSOD appears, sometimes even on startup.

here is the link to minidump on my OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoD2lFYrFj2Wgh1YKIJpkv-jt87N?e=bMrotN

Thank you in advance!

:)

ViktorasIvanenko, Dec 28, 2019
  2. ElderJohn Win User

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Fresh install "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" BSOD at random

Allright. U should also go through steps in my post: Fresh install BSOD at random - Windows 10 Forums

AND please download and run the newest version of screenshot of the "System Summary" window here.

Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers [​IMG]
    Note Check the "Summary-only" box at start.
    HWiNFO64
    Hardware Info (HWiNFO) is a powerful system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware.

BSODHunter, Dec 28, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers

1. Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers - Similar Threads - Random BSOD fresh

2. BSOD w/ fresh Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD w/ fresh Win10: Hello all, been having some trouble with Win10 as it's been BSOD often. Had to put it off until recently and I had thought I fixed it with some outdated drivers for my Scarlett 2i4 and some graphic drivers but it has come back in full force. Decided to start fresh with a new...
  3. Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated

Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated: Hey Guys,I have just built a new computer and I am getting random crashes. But these only seem to happen when I'm not actively using the computer I am a gamer and haven't had it crash during long gaming sessions.Here is a one drive link to my mini dump files, driver view...
  4. Newest win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest win10 update: Did the new update screw up anyone's homepage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-win10-update/638e1814-18d8-45fd-b355-d52df35edd31
  5. BSOD after fresh installation, newest drivers, and component tests.

BSOD after fresh installation, newest drivers, and component tests.: I've been mining on my gaming pc at my dorm and its crashed occasionally. Since I moved back, I decided to fresh install Windows 10. However, I'm still getting crashes. Common error codes are: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION I thought it could be a hardware...
  6. Random BSOD Win10

Random BSOD Win10: I have this problem since roughly a month ago, and this is a fully random BSOD so if you guys see this post it mean's I was lucky enough and didn't get one :) So as I said It is a fully random BSOD and the file that causes this is always IAStorAC.sys and the Stop Code is:...
  7. Randomly BSOD on win10

Randomly BSOD on win10: I met a wired problem with my brand new DIY computer. I met several BSOD, but all of them with different code. I need someone to help me locate what problem happened. This is my information:[ATTACH] And I upload dump files to Onedrive:...
  8. Random BSOD on Win10

Random BSOD on Win10: Hi, My laptop computer have some random BSOD. I can't recall any BSOD while gaming, but they are most likely to occur during idle, or just watching Youtube video. My laptop does not have official Windows 10 support. I don't know if that is the problem cause. I haven't...
  9. BSOD's intermittently after fresh reinstall

BSOD's intermittently after fresh reinstall: Hello, any help would be greatly appreciated as this frustrating problem has been happening for months. So I have a Toshiba Z20T-B laptop with a copy of Windows 10 Pro reinstalled only 3 days ago. The problems were occurring before that too. The computer has BSOD'd...
  10. Win10 Random BSOD

Win10 Random BSOD: Hi, This PC started crashing randomly about 3 weeks ago. No hardware changes have been made. The following error keeps popping up in the event viewer: Code: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my win 10 still ramdomly bsod after a fresh install