Windows 10: Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled

Discus and support Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have gotten numerous BSOD's with StopCode "Exception Not Handled" Happens at different times. not necessarily doing anything in particular. Very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidScott27, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled

I have gotten numerous BSOD's with StopCode "Exception Not Handled" Happens at different times. not necessarily doing anything in particular. Very Annoying and another waste of my time

Dell Inspiron 13-7000 2in1

Latest drivers

Version 1803 of Win 10

:)

DavidScott27, Nov 22, 2018

2. stopcode: kmode exception not handled

The problem occurred after installed insider.

Stopcode: kmode exception not handled

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

wannaratmankong, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Rolando Vil, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled

BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

I'm running Windows 10. It was installed a long time ago and the automatic windows updates have all been installed. I've not done anything like changing from 32 bit to 64 bit, as described in similar posts, so they don't help me. I have not recently installed
    any new software. Recently I've been getting the BSOD with the message "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" and stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. At first this happened maybe once a week, but it has gotten more and more frequent.
    Today it has happened twice already. HELP!!!

Link to the dmp & msinfo files needed on OneDrive:

DMPfiles.zip

System Information.nfo

JeffreySnare, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled

1. Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Stopcode

2. BSODs - WIN 10 - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs - WIN 10 - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello,I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few days. They happen at random times with different messages and last was KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message with Ndu.sys as the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software...
  3. BSODs - WIN 10 - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs - WIN 10 - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello,I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few days. They happen at random times with different messages and last was KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message with Ndu.sys as the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software...
  4. BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I'm getting this BSOD error on my Windows 10. I have not recently installed anything, it started quite suddenly and has gotten more frequent. I've also got Memory Management BSOD in some cases. On that, the Memory diagnostic tool found no errors.Here's a link to my...
  5. BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: One of my users has had the above twice in the last week. As per this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d I should raise a new thread for this issue. I have the DMP...
  6. Continuous BSOD, StopCode: System thread exception not handled

Continuous BSOD, StopCode: System thread exception not handled: I am running windows 10. After smooth operation for around 1 and a half year, I suddenly got a BSOD on startup, few seconds after start up, I could not start my system after, tried safe mode, all other options, reseating RAMs, removing and connecting each ram stick 1 by 1,...
  7. BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I have been receiving this stop code intermittently for the last 24 hours on my Windows 10 PC. I have gone through and checked my device drivers and haven't found any errors yet. I have not installed any new software for the last week or two. Please help me diagnose this...
  8. BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: So I was only browsing the web about stuff regarding what to do with a new external harddrive, a brief background i bought it and it was advertised as EXFAT only to find out that it was in fact FAT32. It was formatted as FAT32 the first time i opened it but when I try to...
  9. BSOD with stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD with stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: WIndows 10 64 bit BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error usually occur while watching a Youtube video on google Chrome at random occasions. The most recent BSOD occurred after the latest Windows update but it did occur before the update. Link to minidump and...
  10. BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Im running windows 10 64 bit. Two days ago while i was running my pc i got a blue screen with stopcode system thread exception not handled while the laptop was making a moter like noise. Today i got an other blue screen with code irql not less or equal. The same had happened...