Windows 10: Random BSOD on Win10

Discus and support Random BSOD on Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop computer have some random BSOD. I can't recall any BSOD while gaming, but they are most likely to occur during idle, or just watching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asiu, Oct 21, 2016.

1. asiu Win User

Random BSOD on Win10

Hi,

My laptop computer have some random BSOD. I can't recall any BSOD while gaming, but they are most likely to occur during idle, or just watching Youtube video.
    My laptop does not have official Windows 10 support. I don't know if that is the problem cause.
    I haven't updated any driver recently.

Any help is appreciated! Many thanks!

:)

2. howardc64 Win User

Legacy Geforce 6150se nforce 430 -- Random BSOD's with 1709

Same identical hardware and software issue here (6150SE GPU, NVidia 309.08 driver)

Found a better test than random BSOD, use Google earth. Runs perfect with Win10 1703, 1709 has rendering problem in main window (all black). Clearly something changed in graphics subsystem.

Left notes at link below. Entire thread BSOD with 6150SE GPU + 309.08 driver + Win10 1709 combination

Random blue screen after Windows 10 Fall Creators update - HP Support Forum

Also posted on Feedback app

howardc64, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Random BSoD on Win10 caused by ntoskrnl.exe or ntkrnlmp.exe

Happy to help

Driver verified and related to your ATI video driver

Completely remove the current driver (or software) and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers here Updating a driver.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Random BSOD on Win10

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. asiu Win User
    Opps. All done.
    Please have a look again. Thanks.

6. axe0 New Member
    Although this is quite old, I would like to make sure this illegal activation isn't currently being used.
    Code: 06/04/2016 5:30 PM Application Error Faulting application name: AutoKMS.exe, version: 2.5.3.0, time stamp: 0x54c2b458 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.162, time stamp: 0x56cd45b4 Exception code: 0xe0434352 Fault offset: 0x0000000000071f28 Faulting process id: 0x8a0 Faulting application start time: 0x01d19029ee58ace8 Faulting application path: C:\windows\AutoKMS\AutoKMS.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: 9ea5a486-e2ff-43f7-9de7-ac20a49ea344 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:[/quote]

7. asiu Win User
    [/quote] Umm, I have no idea what it is.
    Googled it, is that a virus?
    The folder still exists at that path.

8. axe0 New Member

Random BSOD on Win10

It is a program that is used for illegally activating Windows and Microsoft Office, your generic activation details don't show that Windows has been activated with it so it is very likely that Office has been activated with it.

9. asiu Win User
    It sounds so strange.
    I'm using MS Office for student, which I got it for free.
    I've just removed the folder, so it should be gone now.

10. axe0 New Member
    Apologies for the delay, I'm lately busy with a lot of things outside of the weekend (and sometimes also in the weekend)

Has any BSOD occured in the past few days?

11. asiu Win User
    No worries mate. You are volunteer to help us out. Big thumb up!

No BSOD in the past few days.
    But the BSOD are so disturbing, they are too random.
    Sometimes once a month, sometimes twice a day.

12. axe0 New Member
    Alright, please post back once a BSOD has occured with a new zip from the DM Log Collector *Smile

13. asiu Win User

Random BSOD on Win10

BSOD has gone for a while
    But I had two in this week
    Please see the attached

Both time it happened, my computer was idling.

14. axe0 New Member
    Random BSOD on Win10 [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

15. asiu Win User
    Restore point was not available. Probably I've disabled it.
    What I used is "Reset this PC" function that comes with Win 10. But I didn't fully erase the drives.

I still encounter BSOD after resetting my computer.
    Please see the attached

Thema:

Random BSOD on Win10

1. Random BSOD on Win10 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Win10

2. Random BSOD Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD Win10: I have this problem since roughly a month ago, and this is a fully random BSOD so if you guys see this post it mean's I was lucky enough and didn't get one :) So as I said It is a fully random BSOD and the file that causes this is always IAStorAC.sys and the Stop Code is:...
  3. Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube

Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube: Recently I was just chilling watching YouTube and for some unknown reason I got a BSOD; I was only watching YT and wasn't doing anything demanding with my PC. MSInfo32: MSInfo32.zip Minidumps: Minidumps.zip...
  4. Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers

Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers: Hi, could you please review my PC crash minidump file and tell me where to start looking for issue? I have upgraded my PC with new video card and freshly installed windows. It was crashing on chrome previously but I have disabled hardware acceleration and issues is gone,...
  5. Random BSOD and random small hangs Ryzen 3600 - Win10

Random BSOD and random small hangs Ryzen 3600 - Win10: Hello, After I build an AMD Ryzen 3600 based PC, I have random crashes and very small hangings ("hickups"). I suggest it would be the memory but Memtest did not show any problem at all. Just to be sure I bought other RAM moduls what are in the list of supported memories...
  6. Randomly BSOD on win10

Randomly BSOD on win10: I met a wired problem with my brand new DIY computer. I met several BSOD, but all of them with different code. I need someone to help me locate what problem happened. This is my information:[ATTACH] And I upload dump files to Onedrive:...
  7. Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10

Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10: Hello Guys, I upgraded to Win10 with massive random BSODs. Im like getting crazy, I updated all drivers manuelly, every little device driver I could found but with no luck. I had Win 7 for several years without a single BSOD but after the upgrade it happens on random. Im...
  8. Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703

Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703: Hello guys, this BSOD is actually for my wife's desktop, which has been having this random BSOD for quite a while now, so the crash log zip includes a bunch of dump files, I can't stand it anymore, so want to get some help from the pros *Wink You can probably see from the...
  9. Win10 Random BSOD

Win10 Random BSOD: Hi, This PC started crashing randomly about 3 weeks ago. No hardware changes have been made. The following error keeps popping up in the event viewer: Code: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine...
  10. Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10

Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10: Hi, I recently just did a clean install of Windows 10 and I have gotten a few BSOD. Ive attached the minidumps as requested. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! 50835