Windows 10: Random BSOD on Win10

Discus and support Random BSOD on Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a BSOD again. Still waiting for a reply. Please help me resolve this issue! Many thanks! Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by asiu, Oct 21, 2016.

1. asiu Win User

Random BSOD on Win10

I had a BSOD again.
    Still waiting for a reply. Please help me resolve this issue! Many thanks!

2. axe0 New Member

Apologies for the delay in reply.

That is no problem, it was about removing all drivers that the driver update program had installed, by resetting the pc those drivers have been removed *Smile

Please check if Lenovo has BIOS updates, if there are any available install them.

3. asiu Win User
    Updated the BIOS, but it is not made for Win10. So that may be the problem.
    Lenovo does not provide official Win10 support for this laptop.
    I'm still having BSOD, but less frequent after re-installing the Windows.
    Please see attached.
    Is there any way to diagnose which part caused the problem so I can disable that part specifically?
    Many thanks!

Attachment 129200

Thema:

Random BSOD on Win10

1. Random BSOD on Win10 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Win10

2. Random BSOD Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD Win10: I have this problem since roughly a month ago, and this is a fully random BSOD so if you guys see this post it mean's I was lucky enough and didn't get one :) So as I said It is a fully random BSOD and the file that causes this is always IAStorAC.sys and the Stop Code is:...
  3. Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube

Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube: Recently I was just chilling watching YouTube and for some unknown reason I got a BSOD; I was only watching YT and wasn't doing anything demanding with my PC. MSInfo32: MSInfo32.zip Minidumps: Minidumps.zip...
  4. Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers

Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers: Hi, could you please review my PC crash minidump file and tell me where to start looking for issue? I have upgraded my PC with new video card and freshly installed windows. It was crashing on chrome previously but I have disabled hardware acceleration and issues is gone,...
  5. Random BSOD and random small hangs Ryzen 3600 - Win10

Random BSOD and random small hangs Ryzen 3600 - Win10: Hello, After I build an AMD Ryzen 3600 based PC, I have random crashes and very small hangings ("hickups"). I suggest it would be the memory but Memtest did not show any problem at all. Just to be sure I bought other RAM moduls what are in the list of supported memories...
  6. Randomly BSOD on win10

Randomly BSOD on win10: I met a wired problem with my brand new DIY computer. I met several BSOD, but all of them with different code. I need someone to help me locate what problem happened. This is my information:[ATTACH] And I upload dump files to Onedrive:...
  7. Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10

Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10: Hello Guys, I upgraded to Win10 with massive random BSODs. Im like getting crazy, I updated all drivers manuelly, every little device driver I could found but with no luck. I had Win 7 for several years without a single BSOD but after the upgrade it happens on random. Im...
  8. Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703

Random BSOD Win10 Pro x64 Build 1703: Hello guys, this BSOD is actually for my wife's desktop, which has been having this random BSOD for quite a while now, so the crash log zip includes a bunch of dump files, I can't stand it anymore, so want to get some help from the pros *Wink You can probably see from the...
  9. Win10 Random BSOD

Win10 Random BSOD: Hi, This PC started crashing randomly about 3 weeks ago. No hardware changes have been made. The following error keeps popping up in the event viewer: Code: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine...
  10. Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10

Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10: Hi, I recently just did a clean install of Windows 10 and I have gotten a few BSOD. Ive attached the minidumps as requested. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! 50835