Windows 10: Random BSOD once a day

Discus and support Random BSOD once a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Agnese, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Agnese Win User

Random BSOD once a day

After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar.

Then it restarts automaticly and normally, no safe mode needed.

First time it happened

09.27 at 14:36

then 09.29 at 19:41

then today, 09.30 at 22.05 (time zone UTC +1)

Thanks in advance, would appreciate any help or additional information.

:)

Agnese, Sep 30, 2017

2. BSOD at least once a day

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 30, 2017
  3. BSOD at least once a day

Please upload no more than five copies of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.
    No more than five files please.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type Folder Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide
    protected operating system files
    " is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 30, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Random BSOD once a day

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Sep 30, 2017
Thema:

Random BSOD once a day

1. Random BSOD once a day - Similar Threads - Random BSOD once

2. BSOD problem once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem once a day: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  3. BSOD problem once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem once a day: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  4. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  5. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  6. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  8. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  9. Seemingly completely random crashes and BSOD's - at least once a day.

Seemingly completely random crashes and BSOD's - at least once a day.: Okay, so since owning my computer few months now, it's pretty much been doing the following: - complete freeze, requiring me to reset the system using the reset button on the tower - BSOD with different error messages and causes - instant and total resboot of the entire...
  10. Random BSOD once a day,error 0x00000124

Random BSOD once a day,error 0x00000124: Hello guys ! My pc is restarting once a day without any warning ,idle and game , whenever he wants. After the restart everything is working fine. (this happens almost every day ). Nothing from my pc is overclocked. I looked in event viewer and it says : The computer has...