Windows 10: Random BSOD, random restarts, No DMP files created

Discus and support Random BSOD, random restarts, No DMP files created in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been troubleshooting my desktop computer for about a month now only recently really having time to figure out what's actually wrong. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sor3nson, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Sor3nson Win User

Random BSOD, random restarts, No DMP files created

Hi,

I've been troubleshooting my desktop computer for about a month now only recently really having time to figure out what's actually wrong. I have unfortunately hit a roadblock though and am unsure where to go from here.

At first, I thought the power supply was causing random crashes and restarts. I replaced that and at first, it seemed to get rid of the problem of random crashes, But now the system is crashing more frequently than before. After that, I thought it was maybe the new graphics card I had just recently upgraded to. So I put my old card back in and that seemed to fix the problem for a bit but now it's crashing again. I uninstalled the drivers properly and reinstalled them too.

I have tried to look into Dump files but there hasn't been any created. even though I set it up

Random BSOD, random restarts, No DMP files created 5f1ec050-c3d0-4f4b-8d90-da69f9b5a209?upload=true.png

the only other thing that I can say is that when I check the event viewer for the system there are 4 errors that come up every time the system crashes. the errors are as follows:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant local launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker

and APPID

Unavailable

To the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection

and APPID

Unavailable

To the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID

(Unavailable). This Security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WSCBrokerManager

And APPID

Unavailable

To the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID

(Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not gran local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

And APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-71FF07997402}

To the user DESKTOP-UJF601D\Sor3n SID (s-1-5-21-2012417852-1720159749-1360025422-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

When I looked those up though the general opinion is that those are semi-normal errors and do not normally cause any problems.

The only pattern I can make out of the random crashes is that they more often occur when under load. but the crashes also sometimes happen just while sitting idle on the desktop with nothing open.

any help would be greatly appreciated as I am at a loss and cannot deal with my computer crashing on me randomly.

:)

Sor3nson, Dec 13, 2018

2. Random Restarts - Windows 7-64 bit

Whelp, the random restarts are back......

I am attaching a copy of the dmp file here..... looks like it is being caused by driver hal.dll

WTF is that?

snuffnchess, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Random Restarts - Windows 7-64 bit

TheMailMan78, Dec 13, 2018
  4. DexterX Win User

DexterX, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD, random restarts, No DMP files created - Similar Threads - Random BSOD random

2. PC blue screens randomly with no DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blue screens randomly with no DMP files: My PC has been giving me BSODs pretty commonly for the past couple of weeks. Sometimes it will be every hour, sometimes once or twice a day, and sometimes every 10 minutes. I thought that it could have been due to a faulty power supply as the wattage was fairly low and I’ve...
  3. PC blue screens randomly with no DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC blue screens randomly with no DMP files: My PC has been giving me BSODs pretty commonly for the past couple of weeks. Sometimes it will be every hour, sometimes once or twice a day, and sometimes every 10 minutes. I thought that it could have been due to a faulty power supply as the wattage was fairly low and I’ve...
  4. PC blue screens randomly with no DMP files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Looking for help reading Memory DMP file after random restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for help reading Memory DMP file after random restart: I have been trying to troubleshoot my computer seemingly randomly restarting and freezing on me. I have yet to find a correlation for the problem as it seems to happen at any time under high loads like gaming and under no load like when I user lock the computer out.Upon the...
  6. Looking for help reading Memory DMP file after random restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for help reading Memory DMP file after random restart: I have been trying to troubleshoot my computer seemingly randomly restarting and freezing on me. I have yet to find a correlation for the problem as it seems to happen at any time under high loads like gaming and under no load like when I user lock the computer out.Upon the...
  7. BSOD and Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD and Random Restarts: I recently upgraded my computer and have been plagued by BSODs with varying error codes and random restarts on my machine. The RAM is new, so I suspect that the least. I ran memtest86 and found no issues over the course of many hours, so I don't suspect the SSD either. I also...
  8. Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!

Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!: My computer has been experiencing some really annoying crashes/shutdowns over the last few months and I can't figure out what is causing them. During the first week of September it crashed for the first time and that's the only time I've seen a BSOD. The stop code for that...
  9. Random BSOD? - DMP file inside

Random BSOD? - DMP file inside: Can anyone help? Opened the DMP file within Windbg. Can't see anything to point out what is causing it. Have done memory scans to check the RAM - all came back ok. (ram is brand new) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft...
  10. Random BSOD/restarts

Random BSOD/restarts: Hi there Having a bit of trouble with random restarts. I have updated various drivers, specifically the Nvidia driver, but nothing has made any difference. I have tried to pinpoint the cause, but it does seem to be completely random and happens when watching Netflix through...